Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

awh

Nice smallies Jim. Give it up....what did ya use?
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

FinsnFur

An old Arkytoter call. Unsanded on the inside, crappy finish, bent reed. Well...you know kinda what they look like now days. :laf:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

awh

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:....I bet I know what name he's going to call ya for that one.... :innocentwhistle:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

KySongDog

Quote from: awh on May 09, 2007, 01:40:55 PM
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:....I bet I know what name he's going to call ya for that one.... :innocentwhistle:

.......insufferable prick??  Just guessing.    :roflmao:   :roflmao:

Hawks Feather

Hey Jim,

Who are the fish talking with on the phone?

Jerry

awh

Quote from: Hawks Feather on May 09, 2007, 02:56:19 PM
Hey Jim,

Who are the fish talking with on the phone?

Jerry

bet it ain't Joe......:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:....

Bob D

Nice mess of fish, wish we had smallmouth around here.

Arkyyoter

FOUL.....AAAAHHHHRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!! FOUL!!!!!!!!!! IP, IP, IP, IP, IP,IP!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW you guys see where he got his name!!!!!! :yoyo:  :yoyo:  :biggrin:

I am sure glad ya had one of the good ones Jim, if you had been using one of my newer ones, I am afraid the hook would have pulled out!!!! :innocentwhistle:

Joe, the smallie lure builder......