• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Coyote hunting for conservation

Started by brodieross, February 25, 2018, 05:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brodieross

Hey guys, here's a new coyote hunting video I just finished editing. After being wished to death by some anti hunter when i posted the picture on my Instagram it inspired me to include some knowledge of what we as hunters do for conservation with a small voice over for the intro of the video, not that I cared what the anti said. Let me know what you think! Enjoy.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

nastygunz

Video= 👍👍👍👍👍👍.  No matter what you tell the antis they still won't agree with you. And you're right, most of them don't contribute jack diddly to conservation.

Okanagan

You men can shoot!  How far away was that running coyote?

Good stuff.  Well done video!  FWIW, if you ever want to publish photos, clean off as much blood as possible, none showing is best, and put the tongue out of sight.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

JohnP

Good video guys.  I have a website down here in coyote paradise, southeastern Arizona on the American Mexican border.  The owner of this site Jim built my site and did a helluva of job.  Please feel free to post you video on my site at www.huachucamountainpredatorcallers.com  I have copied your link and could post that but would think it would be better if you posted.  Thanks.   
When they come for mine they better bring theirs