• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

LOST

Started by securpro, February 07, 2011, 09:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

securpro

I lost my THO Bonker on saturday and I think I left it in the shower house on top of the wall in area B. If anyone found it could you please PM me and I will pay to have it shipped back. I means alot to me. Thanks Joe

Here's a pic just in case you don't know what a bonker looks like....
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

FinsnFur

I'm not even going to ask what you had that in the shower with you for? :innocentwhistle: :alscalls:
But getting it back is going to be tougher then trying to explain THAT. Them Bonkers are pretty highly coveted. :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

WldWldWest

:alscalls: Jim you aint right!

Securpro I hope your call shows up!
"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

securpro

I had it in my jacket pocket when I went to take a shower and sat it on the wall so it wouldn't fall out and get lost  :eyebrownod: obviously that didn't work  :doh2: I just hope somebody from our group found it and wants to give it back.
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

CCP

When I left I thought I was the last one but seen Pat at the restaurant with a worker. I ran down to the bath house and seen a small black case on the shelf beside the sink while there. But not being 100% positively sure I was the last out of the camp I left it there and was going to ask Pat if it was his. When I left the bath house Pat was gone.

If anyone is missing a little black bag it was left there and the cleaning people may have picked it up.

securpro,I would think it would have been the cleaning people not knowing who or what it was  chunked it. Everyone I meet at the LBL would have went to all the cabins asking "who left this in the shower?" If someone did pick it up it should only be a matter of them reading this post and returning it.

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

weedwalker

The black bag in the shower house belongs to PAbrushwolf.

securpro

I didn't even think about the cleaning people :shrug: I will call them tomarrow and see what they say. Thanks Rich

securpro