• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Who makes turkey, deer, crow and duck calls here?

Started by Bopeye, April 27, 2014, 01:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

Looking for some other calls guys. Box calls, slate calls, wingbone, closed reed, etc.

Make all kinds of sounds. Duck, Turkey, Deer, Crow, Squirrel.....whatever. Guess I am getting a little Todd Rahm in me.  :nofgr: Don't say it. I mean I am acting a little like him.  :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Bopeye

Really? It seems like I have one of his calls. I will have to look.
Hey Coulter, give me a shout! 931-248-0208

Hey Hamer...........thanks for putting me on the right trail. You deserve a little Bite Me at least for your kindness. Why don't you answer your phone?  :innocentwhistle:

Tried to check out some pens you make, but couldn't get on your site. Jimbo take the keys from you and not give them back?  :biggrin:

Talk to Mr. Jerry Latta last night. Outstanding FnF'r as always. A true gentleman.

Been trying to get in touch with Coyotehunter_1. Can you believe he has chosen a good looking lady over me?  :doh2:
Oops, forgot I was still in call forum. Better jump to another area.  :readthis: :holdon:

HaMeR

:laf: :laf:  It's that damned Droid4 phone I got. I can have it taped to my ear & there will be times when it doesn't ring at all. Not even a text message alert. I'll check during the day then go back to it 2 hours later & have 2 texts & a missed call or 2. Been doing that for the last 6-8 months. I'll holler at you soon tho.  :biggrin: :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Hawks Feather

Quote from: Bopeye on April 30, 2014, 06:23:00 PM

Talk to Mr. Jerry Latta last night. Outstanding FnF'r as always. A true gentleman.

Bop,

Don't be saying things like 'gentleman' about me.  I have a reputation to live down to.  It was great to hear your voice again and glad that all of you are doing well.  Maybe I should say as well as a Dad can be with a 16 year old daughter.  Just wait a few more years till you walk her down the aisle. . . .  :sad3:

Jerry

Coulter

Just saw this Bop...I'll try to give ya a jingle tonight.

Steve

Bopeye

Coulter. Sorry I missed your phone call. Parents are having health issues and I meant to call you back, but let it slip.
I got to looking and do have one of your calls. It is beautiful and sounds good too.
I have your number now, so will try to give you a jingle in next couple days too......unless I forget.  :doh2:

Coulter

Not a problem Bop...no hurry on my end. Whenever you're ready give me a jingle. Hope the parental health issues aren't too serious.

Steve