• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Death Hunt 2020

Started by nastygunz, October 06, 2020, 07:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

I heard a bloodcurdling scream from the kitchen and was informed a mouse ran out from under the refrigerator sprinted across the hallway and disappeared into the bedroom. I just laid out a trap line with four Victor traps baited with peanut butter, that little effer is going down! 👊👊👊👊🐭

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

Hawks Feather

Sounds like peanut buttered mouse might be breakfast.

nastygunz

No hostile encounter with the enemy at this time 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Hawks Feather

So no breakfast mouse for you.  Hunger will fuel your desire to capture that beast.

nastygunz

Your reign of terror is over you little bastard!  Homestead is once again safe and secure!

MI VHNTR

Looks like someone is getting a new fur coat.  :laf:
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

nastygunz

He was a plump little rascal! Those Victor  traps have been around forever and still work just fine.

Hawks Feather

MOUSE!  Looks like dinner is ready to prepare.

nastygunz

Would you suggest a slow smoke or perhaps barbecue?  :innocentwhistle:

JohnP

Nasty - I posted this a long time ago, about our mouse in the house.

Many years ago while stationed at Fort Bragg my wife and I hosted a formal dinner (Black Tie and Tails) for some of the senior officers and non-coms on the fort which included a two star general. We had cocktails prior to dinner, wine (of course) with dinner and after dinner the smoking lamp was lite and we again opened the bar. Most of the old guys left after one or two drinks. They probably didn't want the General to think that they were boozers. While a few of the Senior Sergeants and the two star stayed along with a Colonel or two. During the course of the next few hours a considerable amount of distilled liquids disappeared from a rather well stocked bar along with some rather expensive cigars. Sometime during the course of the evening our cat wanted in, Marge opened the door and the cat ran in with field mouse firmly clutched in her jaws, but just for a short while as she dropped it and it ran off. Needless to say that Marge was horrified that we would have a "mouse in the house" with all these senior people present. I told her not to worry as we seasoned warriors would see to the demise of this "mouse in the house" post haste. Loaded up the 357 with Speer rubber bullets and we all took turns shooting at the damn "mouse in the house". After several more brandy's and maybe some bourbon someone finally killed the damn "mouse in the house" and splattered blood all over the damn wall. We all had a toast to the "mouse in the house" and our guests went home. The next day my wife got a BIG bouquet of flowers from the two star with a very nice Thank you note and a apology for the gore on the wall. I also got a separate note from him which stated - "Had a great time, please keep me on your guest list, most of the events I go to are rather boring and ----- nothing is ever killed. Thank you for a great evening." Major General T.B.M
When they come for mine they better bring theirs