• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tip of the day

Started by bambam, April 19, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bambam

Why can't you hear a pterodactyl peeing ? Because the p is silent.

bambam

"O give thanks unto Jehovah; for he is good; For his lovingkindness endureth for ever."
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭107‬:‭1‬ ‭ASV‬‬

bambam

"Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus to you-ward."
‭‭1 Thessalonians‬ ‭5‬:‭16‬-‭18‬ ‭ASV‬‬

bambam

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire

bambam

Abortion is when a baby gets the death penalty for someone else's actions .

bambam

Police won't protect you from being murdered. They just do the investigation after you are dead.

bambam

"Surely goodness and lovingkindness shall follow me all the days of my life; And I shall dwell in the house of Jehovah for ever."
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭23‬:‭6‬ ‭ASV‬‬

bambam

A real man can lose everything and still be the same.

bambam

Women : the most fiendish instruments of torture devised by God to bedevil the days of man. George Clooney, O brother where art thou .

bambam

The ways of the Lord are right, the righteous walk in them. Hosea 14:9

bambam

Why is common sense so uncommon ?

remrogers

Quote from: bambam on December 11, 2023, 07:54:51 PMWhy is common sense so uncommon ?

A lot of folks don't use their heads for anything but keeping their ears apart.

bambam

One man with courage is a majority. Thomas Jefferson

bambam

In Florida it is illegal to have sex with a porcupine. I for one believe it should be legal to have sex  with a porcupine......................... it would disable a lot of sexual deviants for a long time.  :innocentwhistle:

bambam

"And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him."
‭‭Colossians‬ ‭3‬:‭17‬ ‭KJV‬‬

bambam

Why can't kids understand Christmas isn't about presents ??!!!!  :madd:

bambam

Pray for the dead and fight like hell for the living.

bambam

Finding ammo on sale after Christmas just makes for a GOOD day.

bambam

Commit your way to the Lord ; trust in him and he will make your righteousness shine like the dawn. Psalm 37:5,6

bambam

Fear not the path of truth. Fear the lack of people walking on it. Robert F Kennedy