• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

WTB Foxpro PG-1A Adapter

Started by ky_coyote_man, February 01, 2016, 05:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ky_coyote_man

Looking for a Foxpro PG-1A Adapter.  Appreciate any help, Thanks.

Hawks Feather

I can't help you with that, but welcome to Fins and Fur.

Jerry

ky_coyote_man

Thanks Jerry,  Look forward to talking predator hunting.

FinsnFur

Been so long since I had a Foxpro I cant even recall what that adapter looks like.  :confused: Do they still use it on the newer models?
Welcome to the site Ky_
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

ky_coyote_man

Quote from: FinsnFur on February 01, 2016, 06:56:35 PM
Been so long since I had a Foxpro I cant even recall what that adapter looks like.  :confused: Do they still use it on the newer models?
Welcome to the site Ky_
First thanks for the welcome.  The PG-1A adabter was only used on the 48B 416B and 532B  Those were some of the earliest callers built into the Ray-O-Vac flashlight bodies, and they had the 30 second sound loops.  No computers are needed to program those, only the adapter.

centerfire_223

You don't see many of those models still in use. I have the 416B and it is still going strong. I don't use it a whole lot but normally have it with me. Great caller, light weight and compact design. Can't help you on the adapter though, I usually send mind back for reprograming whenever I want to change sounds.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

ky_coyote_man

Hi Ronnie,   Yeah they still get the job done, make great backup callers if you have one of the newer ones as your primary caller. I killed a ton of crows with one of the 416 B non-remote units.   Lighweight and compact as you say, and they are perfect for run and gun type calling.  Got one I'm setting up for a young man here in the neighborhood for a first e-call.

coyote101

Where are you located ky_coyote_man? Are you going to come to LBL this week? I have what you're looking for, and would be glad to let you use it, but I don't really want to sell it.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

ky_coyote_man

ky_coyote_man

Found a Foxpro PG-1A Adapter!   Thanks for all the responses, appreciate that.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com