• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Pa Duck Opener w/pics

Started by Silencer, October 13, 2007, 06:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

Here's a few pics from today.  Family, friends and the great outdoors !!!!   Man am I tuckerd out.

Sons first woodie drake

Some of the ducks, woodies and mergansers

Team Duban..... w/out me lol

wv_yoter

Congrats to Team Duban, I know ya'll were looking forward to this. Looks like your dog is doing real good.
Jason

Hawks Feather

Neat pictures.  The second one looks like it should be on a calendar.

Jerry

Silencer

That happens to be my cousins dog Bruno, I felt bad cuz I left my boy home because he wanted to work his dog.

Thanks guys

wv_yoter

I realized that when I seen your av again your dog has a green collar and your cuz's dog is kinda purple.
Jason

keekee

Nice pic's! Looks like fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brent

FinsnFur

awesome :yoyo:
Thanks for sharin em

Looks like a tough crowd :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Coulter

Nice bunch you got there...I wish I could have been out hunting. I just couldn't locate any ducks until yesterday morning. I never made it back out for an evening hunt...just like you said, I was to tuckered out too. Maybe next weekend :wink:

Steve

trappinjohn

Nice pics.   That's something I've never hunted, looks like fun though.

frshwtr

had a good day myself, wife had the camera and even then i'm not shure how to post photos or even if we have the right set up to post them, have to work on that. hunted in the morning for about three hours got three mallards and a teal. also learned that when i'm swinging from left to right when i do hit something its in the end thats goin past me last.

Silencer

not too hard to post photos if you can get them on your comp, if you need help let me know

frshwtr

thanx for offering the help and when i get that far i'll probably take you up on the offer. by the way; is that skippack creek in the background. if so i hunted that once or twice myself.

Silencer

Its the Susquehanna River, not to big up here near the state line.  The point we hunt is the deepest hole in these parts.
Lots of muskie in this hole  :wink: