• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Lets check out that field naturalist knowledge!?

Started by nastygunz, January 17, 2021, 04:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slagmaker

Mudd dauber. Break them open and you will find spider carcus and an egg in individual chambers each sealed from the other.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

nastygunz

Yessir!  And the winner gets 5 pounds of elk jerky and 5 pounds of moose jerky from Pitw.... :biggrin:

slagmaker

Rather have a roast from each rather than the jerky

msmith

People say they don't sting but them sum guns hurt. Not aggressive like a wasp but they will sting.
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

nastygunz

I have been a sting magnet my whole life, if there's anything around that stings it  usually heads my way. Fortunately I am not allergic to anything. 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

slagmaker

Mud daubers have the weirdest sting. It leaves the area numb but painful at the same time.

pitw

You guys got some weird units living down there.   :innocentwhistle:
I say what I think not think what I say.

nastygunz

And not just the wildlife  :innocentwhistle:  all this talk about stinging reminds me of the time when I took my jeep with the doors and the top off I went and picked my sweet little Italian mother up to take her for a ride in the country and I was riding along and all of a sudden felt this wicked savage pain right between my shoulder blades felt like somebody stuck a hot needle in me.

I whipped the jeep over to the side of the road and slapped my back and rip my shirt off and there was a humongous black and white hornet stuck inside, had blown down the collar of my shirt and took offense to it and stung the shit out of me.

I walked over to the jeep to check on mama and she was sitting there laughing so hard she had tears running down her little cheeks!

msmith

Quote from: nastygunz on January 19, 2021, 02:12:45 AM
And not just the wildlife  :innocentwhistle:  all this talk about stinging reminds me of the time when I took my jeep with the doors and the top off I went and picked my sweet little Italian mother up to take her for a ride in the country and I was riding along and all of a sudden felt this wicked savage pain right between my shoulder blades felt like somebody stuck a hot needle in me.

I whipped the jeep over to the side of the road and slapped my back and rip my shirt off and there was a humongous black and white hornet stuck inside, had blown down the collar of my shirt and took offense to it and stung the shit out of me.

I walked over to the jeep to check on mama and she was sitting there laughing so hard she had tears running down her little cheeks!

That hurts just thinking about it.
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

FinsnFur

Actually we use moth larvea..but I cant imagine a wasp larvea NOT working :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

pitw

Quote from: FinsnFur on January 28, 2021, 07:37:26 PM
Actually we use moth larvea..but I cant imagine a wasp larvea NOT working :eyebrow:

all ya gotta do is go gather some and try. :doh2:
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

Much easier said then done Pitw. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

nastygunz

I go to the pet store and buy a carton of meal worms for ice fishing work perfect and cheap bait!  Work real good fishing in the warmer weather too.