• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Come On! Admit it - She's HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by THO Game Calls, March 03, 2008, 07:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THO Game Calls

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

coyote101

That is disturbing on sooo many levels. :sad3: :sad3: :sad3:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

muss

DirtyDog

Al.......I know it is early in the day, but I almost fell out of my chair when I saw that.  :roflmao:

HaMeR

The only way she would be hot would be if there was a stake{notice spelling} involved. Then she would be smokin hottt!!  :wink:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

QuoteThe only way she would be hot would be if there was a stake{notice spelling} involved.

Witch kind of stake are you talking about HaMeR? :shrug: :shrug:
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

KySongDog

DirtyDog

Roundman

:shck: :roflmao: :roflmao: :shck: one of the guys here at work said she's a DILF  :biggrin:

HaMeR

Quote from: coyote101 on March 03, 2008, 09:24:59 AM
QuoteThe only way she would be hot would be if there was a stake{notice spelling} involved.

Witch kind of stake are you talking about HaMeR? :shrug: :shrug:

One of those stakes in Salem.  :wink: 
You got it DD!!  :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

ATLRoach

Silencer

they cant be her real floatation devices !!!

WhiteHare

Quote from: Roundman on March 03, 2008, 12:54:06 PM
:shck: :roflmao: :roflmao: :shck: one of the guys here at work said she's a DILF  :biggrin:

Ok, I'll bite,  what is a DILF?  Not into this text messaging language......

Richard

Never mind,  I think I figured it out and it's not fit to publish...on here....
WhiteHare Lanyards
Richard Hughes

www.white-hare.com
whitehare@white-hare.com

frshwtr

i hate to admit to seeing something like this that at one time and thinking it was hot. o.k. here's the deal; i was about 22 years old just got home from touring exotic countries and went out drinking with some friends to celebrate getting back to the world. right before last call this hottie started talking to me and i was feeling real lucky (come on guys i'm shure i'm not the only one who has been there) and the refreshments were takeing their toll. well friends being friends they wouldnt let me drive and loudly stated they promised my mother they would bring me home by 3 a.m. (gee i never heard that part). i do remember one of them haveing a camera and takeing a picture of me and the HOTTIE. yep it was scary and this new picture does bring back memories.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com