• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

I am such an idiot!!!!!

Started by Arkyyoter, December 17, 2006, 08:59:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkyyoter

Jim and I went out this morning for as stand or two....was WAY to warm,but  we went anyway.....we got set up at a place we had never called...after about 15 minutes or so of distress....with nuttin' doin'.....I went to pup distress.....about 2 minutes in, a yote comes in at a hard run....2 or 3 seconds he was 125 yards out, downwind.....on the other side of a barbed wire fence....I knew he would wind us, I centered the crosshars on his chest and pulled the trigger.....yote took off like he was shot out of a cannon...."HOW CAN THIS BE!!!!!!" then I look....in front of me hangs a now very loose strand of barbed wire.....I shot it in two  :iroll:

I AM A FENCE SHOOTER!!!!!!!!  :shrug: :argh: :pout: :nono: :noway: :hahaha: :innocentwhistle: :yoyo: :nofgr: :yoyo: :huh: :whew:

We spent the rest of the morning fixing fence.....

Joe

CCP

Arkyfence....I mean Arkyyoter
You old fence shooter,fence shooter,fence shooter,  :roflmao: :roflmao:. You will have to ask Aaron (aka ccp2) about shootin fences he done the same thing and it was the second called in coyote he ever shot at. :roflmao: Bad thing was the coyote was only 30 yards away. lighterknot was there so there were to witnesses .

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

Git er skinned out and send er up Joe. Will run it through the tumblers for ya.  :laf:  :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

slagmaker

Man barbed wire Huh? Them things are HARD to skin out and it takes forever to tan.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

FinsnFur

Yah you should see what they do to the fleshing machine  :rolleye:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com