• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Just a couple this year.

Started by Todd Rahm, October 09, 2018, 07:57:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

Todd,

You are going to have to stop posting pictures like these. You are making Jim go into withdrawal. On another note, nice looking fish and I am guessing they taste even better.

Jerry

Okanagan

Todd Rahm

Yeah, most of those are off Kenai.

nastygunz

That rainbow in the first picture is just beautiful!

FinsnFur

Yah your making me twitch and blink involuntarily :doh2:
Those are so good eating I cant even imagine what they taste like out of that clean water. :bowingsmilie:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

Nasty, that's one of the local creek trout. I caught that one two weeks ago. Believe it or not I only went fishing twice this year due to work schedule and guest, but I'm planning to hit the season hard next year. Early on pike, then roll into fall rainbows. Will be chasing the elusive 30" rainbow on the Kenai next Sept and Oct.

Lucky for me the daughter worked at a remote fishing lodge this year. During that time she caught her first king, and learned to tie some flies. Now she's signed up for a winter fly tying class, rod building class and on the list for fly casting class.  :biggrin: So with any luck as her interest grows, maybe my opertunites to fish will increase.  :innocentwhistle:

She woke up one morning and ran this guy out of the storage room. The next night they sat on the roof of the lodge until 3am with a rifle, but he didn't come back.  :innocentwhistle:

Todd Rahm

You can keep trout one or two under a certain length, but I don't keep or eat them. I just catch and release. One of those up there is a burner salmon (Silver to be exact).

FinsnFur

Quote from: Todd Rahm on October 09, 2018, 09:15:14 PM

Lucky for me the daughter worked at a remote fishing lodge this year. During that time she caught her first king, and learned to tie some flies. Now she's signed up for a winter fly tying class, rod building class and on the list for fly casting class.  :biggrin: So with any luck as her interest grows, maybe my opertunites to fish will increase.  :innocentwhistle:

You lucky bass turd :doh2:
Kudos to you both, though seriously. Im envious.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

Your always welcome to come up Jim. We can load the camper up and fish allover or drive from the house as a base camp.  :biggrin:

nastygunz

If I had to clean that mess up that bear would be on my hit list!  I encourage all the girls in my family to hunt and fish and I always like to show the pictures of ladies like your daughter to the little ladies in my family to encourage them.  I showed those to my little Blondie who ive posted in a few fishing pictures on here and she said and I quote " Whoa!"...haha. :yoyo: