• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Who needs a place to stay at lbl?

Started by Roundman, December 21, 2006, 10:31:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roundman

I booked a large cabin at Wranglers camp site. Check in 4:30 Fri. Feb the 2nd-4th. I was told that the price was the same for a small or large cabin so I took a large one knowing that we may have people decide to come at the last min. The cost would be split evenly.  See ya guys there.

Mike

FinsnFur

NNNNNNnnnnnice :wink:
Hey did they happen to say how many they had rented for that weekend so far?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Roundman

FF
I didn't think to ask. Now the reservations must be made through the reservation service...not wranglers campground.

studabaka

Hey Mike,

Can I reserve a spot in your cabin? I have been meaning to make my reservation, but haven't done it yet.

Stu
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

1der

Please excuse my ingorance. What is lbl?

studabaka

LBL = Land between Lakes. It's a place on the Kentucky/Tennessee boarder where a bunch of us are going to gather in Feb for a few days of hunting and fellowship. The annual hunt/fellowship was started by a few passionate hunters that frequented the LBL and has grown to a fairly large gathering.

This year will be my first, but I think there were 30 or there abouts at last years hunt.

There are several post threads in this section that will give you more info.
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Roundman

Roundman

Anybody else? I promise nobody will wake up with there undies on backward :roflmao:

FinsnFur

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  or on their head?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

Sickos............ :whew:

Glad I'm staying in a whole different neck of the woods......... :laf:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

studabaka

Thanks Roundman..... for the bunk  :highclap: ....... and the undie assurance  :shck:

DirtyDog

I would like a bunk if you still have one????

Roundman

Be glad to have ya NewDog.  That makes 3 for sure maybe 4. Cabin B1
Mike

topdawg

how much would it cost for a bunk in that cabin and how much room you will have, i might be interested if i have enough $funds$
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

Roundman

TD
The cabin is $113.00 total. It will be split even with however many we have show up. The cabin will sleep six people easy.
As of now we have 3 maybe 4 people. I would like to have 5 this keeps the cost down and you get to hear new stories and maybe pick up some new tips.
I think most every one will meet a Jimmy's cabin at night (Right Jimmy  :biggrin:) to shoot the bull.

Let me know if ya are gonna make it.
Mike

topdawg

I would like to reserve a spot in your cabin if you still have the room

Jeremy Thompson
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

Roundman

topdawg

Roundman,
    i have found some maps of lbl that might be of some use.  My father has marked some spots were he has trapped some cats and yotes.  They are a few years old so i hope they are sill accurate' the land anyway not for shure about the yotes' lol.

Roundman

TD
Great..Bring the maps we can compare with maps and locations of known groups of coyotes.