• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Last weeks Combine demo derby (pics)

Started by FinsnFur, July 27, 2006, 10:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

I have to admit, I rolled my eyes and laughed when I heard the local fair was holding this as an event.
But now, I'll not miss one. What a riot.
These are some stills off the movie cam, they give no justice but they do give you an idea.

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

Brad H

Well, that'd be interesting to see.

Brad

canine

:shck:  That looks like a good time :yoyo:.

Musta lasted  a while too. Went from daylight to dark. Looks like some good callin country there in the background. :eyebrow:

JD

keekee

Bob D

Man I know farming is bad around here, but not bad enough to start wrecking their combines and cotton pickers. I've never heard of this. It was probably a blast to watch.
Bob

CCP

"Looks like a hoot for sure" I have never been to one of these,if its like other events along these lines ? Fun just to watch the fans in the stands.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

The combines are junk anyway Bob...well for the most part. Not any different really then a demo derby with cars.

It was a real blast. Before the show started, they introduced each driver and his machine by having them come in on one end of the track turn around and drive back out.

One guy decided to make his own little side show, (like we would have done at his age :biggrin:) he came in and tried to spin the tail end around as he turned around.
He spun er around alright! Set er up on two wheels and i swear if there had been any breeze what so ever, he'd a laid her right on er side.
It was WELL over center and it hovered for a long time before it decided which way it was going to go. :rolleye:

The guy must have filled his britches on that one, because he never did come back in and compete. :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com