• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

HOLY @#$% !!!AND i THOUGHT MY LOCAL TAXIDERMIST WAS HIGH

Started by bowjunkie, February 16, 2007, 01:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

Probably because it is a double X.   :roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:

Jerry

FinsnFur

Seems worth it though. That place looks like they really know what they are doing.

Most of us can count on one hand one finger, how many cat mounts we've seen that look like an actual cat. Especially the pics we've all seen on E-bay.
Their so bad, that the term E-bay cat became a label for some of the crappy work popping up.

Granted pictures very rarely do any mount justice.

Someone told me cats were the toughest thing out there to mount. They obviously never met that cheerleader from 8th grade that hung out with all the preppys.  :innocentwhistle:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

Its one of those......"you get what ya pay for" markets.   I have only seen two other cat mounts that the cat actually looked real or alive, and that there is a nice look'n cat. Little spendy, but its a dandy.

coyotehunter_1

The guy is an artist...says so, right there on the site. :wink: That's one of the best looking jobs I've seen on a bobcat :highclap: but then again it should be for 2 grand. :innocentwhistle:

Personally, I just can't see buying any mount that someone else trapped or shot :noway: but that's me.

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Pilgrim

KySongDog

Quote from: coyotehunter_1 on February 16, 2007, 02:17:01 PM

Personally, I just can't see buying any mount that someone else trapped or shot :noway: but that's me.

I'm with you, Chet.  Not my cup of tea either.