• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tip of the day

Started by bambam, April 19, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bambam

We have to create a presence so disruptive, they'll want nothing but peace. Pablo Escobar . ( Colombian drug lord ) .

bambam

He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them that hated me ; for they were too strong for me. 2 Samuel 22:18

bambam

The best revenge is massive success. Frank Sinatra

bambam

Any mother who has 7 or more kids could easily handle the port congestion problem in Commiefornia.

pitw

Quote from: bambam on December 14, 2021, 07:56:59 PM

Any mother who has 7 or more kids could easily handle the port congestion problem in Commiefornia.

Well she certainly couldn't work nights. :nofgr:
I say what I think not think what I say.

bambam

If you've got them by the balls , their hearts and mind will follow. Theodore Roosevelt.

bambam

Not every closed door is locked.

bambam

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups. George Carlin

bambam

You can judge the character of a man by what he does for someone who can do nothing for him. Johann von Goethe.

bambam

7 The Lord shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways. Deuteronomy 28:7

bambam

Nothing says " Trust the science " like asking for the data to be hidden for 75 years.

bambam

The harder the conflict the more glorious the triumph. Thomas Paine.

bambam

Don't blame the mirror because you are ugly. Vladimir Putin

bambam

And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the Lord; and they shall be afraid of thee. Deuteronomy 28:10

bambam

If we aren't supposed to have midnight snacks, why is there a light in the fridge ?

bambam

Build your own dreams or someone will hire you to build theirs. Farrah Gray

bambam

Patriotism means to stand by the country, not the President or any other elected official. Teddy Roosevelt

bambam

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity. George Carlin

bambam

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God , to them who are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

pitw

Having the whole family coming for a gathering turns a woman into a dictator.
I say what I think not think what I say.