• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Death stalks the night on silent feet!

Started by nastygunz, November 04, 2020, 07:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

So that big old cat attacked and killed a small defenseless rodent.  How could you let this happen.  What had that poor mouse, who was probably just looking for food to feed his/her family, have done to that cat?  I certainly hope that the mice protest, burn, and kill to show their dislike for the senseless murder.  I have heard that the mouse last words were 'I can't breath' which strikes a cord with all blue voters and rioters.  Down with all cats!   :alscalls:

nastygunz

I was so touched by your speech that I just put the cat on craigslist for $300 listed as a natural organic pesticide free rodent control package !😺😺😺😺.  I am also writing a check to the  Rural Rodent Reparations Refund Resource!

nastygunz

Then again I guess we will keep Miss Maple  :biggrin:

Hawks Feather

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

" it's not the size of the mouse in the fight,  it's the size of the fight in the mouse."

Miss Maple  has an interesting origin story. One time the Mrs. went into a screaming frenzy as a red fox chased a little kitten up the big maple tree in the backyard. I  being a manly traditional country man and not a left-wing snowflake promptly took a firearm and plugged the aforementioned red fox full of lead.

I then rescued Miss Maple, who was named Miss Maple in honor of the tree that saved her life, and she has been killing mice ever since!  Nobody hunts in my backyard but me!  :innocentwhistle: :biggrin:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com