• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Snow Sleigh!

Started by nastygunz, January 13, 2022, 07:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

This thing works slicker than snail shit on a pump handle! :biggrin:

FinsnFur

I don't like it. I feel like Id have to have spikes or chains on my shoes to push it. And it hurt my back to watch it LOL

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

Yaktrax for your shoes are standard winter gear in these parts pilgrim :biggrin:

pitw

Your decks must dislike ya with them on your booties.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Okanagan

That sled thing really moves a LOT of snow in one scoop.  Seen those around for years, used them some, so this type of snow shovel/sled must be more common in Canada if this is new to anybody in the US. 

The kind of ice we've had for weeks we really need "boot chains" like the Yaktrax.  I have stayed with Kahtoola micro-spikes, much more aggressive traction than Yaktrax, like sharp pointed baseball cleats.  Not as good on concrete sidewalks etc. but super grip on solid ice, slick snow and wet or snow covered logs.  Micro-spikes really get a bite.  They would damage a wooden deck. 

nastygunz

I have a variety of yax, spikes, etc, I like the yax for driving. I have a set with carbide spikes for the real slick stuff like ice fishing, when Im wearing those Im like Fred Astaire out on the hard water... :biggrin:

pitw

Take em off and you could be Jackson. :alscalls:
I say what I think not think what I say.

nastygunz

:doh2: :biggrin:… I used to have a neighbor deceased now,who was an old Vermont farmer, named Otis Rathburn. He used to go on an epic rant about Michael Jackson. He used to say if I had that skinny little bastard working on the farm he would be wearing two gloves instead of that one that he wears, and he would say what the hell would you wear one glove for? Soooo funny!

FinsnFur

Quote from: pitw on January 14, 2022, 10:09:16 AM
Take em off and you could be Jackson. :alscalls:
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com