Welcome to the Forum!!
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

DirtyDog

Quote from: Semp on April 19, 2008, 06:00:30 PM
Bop

I am giving them the benefit of the doubt.  And I can wait till June if that's what it takes.  I find it very hard to believe they would declare that they are a 501 (c) (3) corporation (which means any donations to them are tax deductible to the donor...just like a church) and then not be what they said they were. 

Yep, June is what the mod said in his reply in the thread.

I think they are violating the rules by refusing to give their IRS tax exemption letter to me (or to anyone who asks for that matter).  We'll see how this turns out. 

Semp

It is June.  :innocentwhistle:

CCP

QuoteIt is June.

I think thats what Thumper17 was getting at.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Bopeye

Bunch of dummies....... :rolleye:

He's trying to learn the theme song to the Andy Griffith Show. Can't ya see him whistling?  :iroll: :doh2:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Bopeye

Okay, okay I concede that you might be right.  :laf:

BasinBoy

WTH. Gone for a few months and i miss out on all the fun! I wanted to play. Lol.

KySongDog

Did y'all think I forgot about this?   :nono:

Nice of Thumper17 to remind me though in his very first post since joining the board back in March.  :wink:

Anyways, here is what I know now.  They edited the frog's post and added a copy of their Utah registration.  See  Registration   I checked again with the IRS and still no tax exemption status is listed for PM. 

The frog said the financial statement would be out AFTER June 2008 so there is still some time to go on that.

So.........since I can't find out anything from PM I will send a formal letter to the IRS and ask them to follow up on the Directors of PM and see what's up.

This is sorta like pullin' teeth.   :biggrin:

Semp

FinsnFur

...with no Novocaine  :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

Hmmm?  :confused:  I thought by now they would've had to produced some sort of documentation. Surely someone wouldn't jest about being tax exempt........would they?  :huh: :wo:

Rick223

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle