• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Totally off Topic, Topic

Started by FinsnFur, April 17, 2008, 10:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

I just have to ask if anyone seen the bike that Orange County Choppers built for the Iowa Farm Bureau?
OCC and the Iowa Farm Bureau partnered up showcasing sustainable renewable sources from Iowa agriculture.
The chopper is part of an Iowa Farm Bureau-led movement called "Join the Ride Iowa"

Man that sumbitch is sweet  :yoyo:

3D corn cobs with stalk leaves sculpted and painted on the tank. They mocked up a four row combine head and welded it in front of the frame under the front fork. Gave it Windmill spinner wheels.

Man that thing is one sharp looking chopper, and it's America's first E-85 burner.

They presented it to the Iowa Farm Bureau whom plans to raffle it off and donate the proceeds to the American Lung Association
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

iahntr

I watched that show again earlier too.  ;yes;
I saw the bike at the State Fair last year.
Over all it was  pretty wicked. There was a
couple things on it  I thought were a little corny though.  :eyebrow: :biggrin:
Scott

HaMeR

I haven't seen that show since we went to DirectTV.  :shrug:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Coulter

That sounds pretty sweet...or field or butter...nope sweet :eyebrow: I haven't seen that show ibn quite a while either :shrug:

Steve

KySongDog

That show is hilarious.  Those guys have as much in common with real bikers as the Jews had with the Nazi's.   :nono:

Semp

CCP

I seen it and thought it was pretty cool also.

QuoteThose guys have as much in common with real bikers as the Jews had with the Nazi's.

I agree Semp!
Of course there seem to be more " I own a bike and wannabe a biker" than real bikers now a days.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net