• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Happy Bday Studabaka and pitw

Started by coyotehunter_1, June 08, 2008, 07:49:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyotehunter_1

:yahoo: Happy Birthday... Studabaka and pitw  :thumb2:

Happy 51, hope you all a good one !!!  :biggrin:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

HaMeR

Happy Birthday fellas!! Hope it's a goodun for ya!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

alscalls

Happy Birthday... Studabaka and pitw 
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

FinsnFur

Happy Birthday guys. :yoyo:
I doubt Stu will even see this, it'll have to be relayed by someone. He just dont come around no more.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Happy Birthday, Stu and pitw!

Hey, Stu, where ya been???

Semp

Hawks Feather

Happy Birthday to both of you.

Jerry

cb223

CHAD

Rick223

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

Ladobe

Quote from: FinsnFur on June 08, 2008, 10:13:33 AM
Happy Birthday guys. :yoyo:
I doubt Stu will even see this, it'll have to be relayed by someone. He just dont come around no more.

Just a fact of life Jim... aversive stimulus gets to everyone at times and avoidance is an easy fix.   

Good excuse to give Stu a shout though.   If I can catch him I'll pass on the well wishes.   

We are all certainly getting older, some of us faster than others.   :wo:

L.

USN 1967-1971

Thou shalt keep thy religious beliefs to thyself please.  Meus

vvarmitr

Quote from: Ladobe on June 08, 2008, 02:48:28 PM
We are all certainly getting older, some of us faster than others.   :wo:

You've seemed to have taken the lead on us there Ladobe.  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

:yahoo: Happy Birthday Stu & Pitw  :yahoo:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

I've tried to get in touch with Stu a few times lately. Just ain't happening.  :huh:

I guess such is life. I hope he did have a good birthday though.  :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

iahntr

Happy Birthday to the both of ya!!
Hope all is well and it was a good one.
          Scott
Scott

Nelson

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVEWRYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you had a good one.

Nelson

Ladobe

You got that right James.   Difference is I am content to only have slow, immobile and unconscious speeds now.

I missed him too Bop.   Maybe he just doesn't want to be found.   I can understand that.

L.

USN 1967-1971

Bopeye

I can't understand it at all! He has a whole bunch of folks here that thought a lot of him, me included. He basically took those sentiments, friendship and fondness for him and smashed them into a dunghill.  :rolleye:
A lot of guys here called him "friend" and just because of some differing opinions that has to change?  :confused:  Too dang thin skinned for my taste.  :noway:

He and I spent a couple hours on the phone one night ironing out where we differed and found that we still about 90% agreed. We also agreed to disagree on the other 10%. That aint bad, 90% is dang good in my book, I don't agree that much with my wife (whom I'm happily married too).

I tried to call him a few weeks later and he flat out blew me off.  :sad: I thought to myself, it'll be o.k. He'll get back to himself and come back with some good times ahead. Guess I was totally wrong.

I still wish him nothing but happiness and the best, but he surely has shown us how he feels about us, now hasn't he. I'm gonna shut up now. Don't want these massive quantities of Vicadin to get the credit for me airing my hurt feelings on this subject.
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Ladobe

Bop,

I too always enjoyed what Stu had to say on the forum and by private contact.   And being the colorful character that you are, you too have put a lot of smiles on my face.   I never got to meet either of you eye ball to eye ball, or many others on this forum I would have liked to had the opportunity been there.   But as one who also is not here much now days I was not aware if something in particular had set him off suddenly.   My comment about understanding was only meant as a general one and not in regards to Stu himself.   

Can say that I know from personal experience that sometimes the bad over shadows the good on Internet forums long enough that rather than being in continual conflict over it, it just works out easier if you back away and take a break.   That's what I did with this forum when the negative stimulus out weighed the enjoyment to me and health issues changed my way of life, and on all of the other forums I used to run heavily 3-4 years ago for the same and other reasons.    Not meant as a slap in the face to anyone on those forums, just a case of putting number one first when the need to do so arises.

There is a lot of good people on this forum, and there was many more on those other forums I had ran for so many years.   Shared a lot of great comradery, laughed a lot, cried a little, helped those I could and was helped by others many times on all of them.   But it's still just the Internet, a form of entertainment.   While some long lasting close relationships do get their start via it and turn into ties that will remain forever, most so called friendships on forums are only that when on-line and do not endure away from it.    Even that in many cases probably only because one or both people do not go the extra effort, time and expense to take it to the next level without the forum as an easy meeting place.

Out of a lifetime of friends - childhood, school/college, church, work place, clubs and organizations, the BBS/IRC/MIRC/E-List/Net the last 20 years, etc (and even some family) does the average person remain close to when the years and miles get long and interests, priorities and commitments change?   From thousands in a lifetime, probably not very many.    That doesn't mean that if a person is again thrown together with them the common ground they once shared would be lost, and they'd have a good chance of rebuilding an old friendship.    That's the way it was at my 40 year HS reunion for example... old close friends were still easy and enjoyable to visit with.   But we have no common ground now other than our youth, so with states and countries between us even the renewed loose contact via telephone will fade away again.

Anyway, if my escape from the Internet in general was taken as an insult by anyone I left behind, so be it.   I owe them nothing - they owe me nothing and to me they are the ones being thin skinned.   I stop by the forum when I feel up to it to keep somewhat up to date even though I don't post much.   My lifestyle now doesn't allow me to do much on topic to share, so there's just not much worth passing on to the forum from me and I'm pretty much long past chit-chat just for the sake of chit-chat.

I wish most of you the best though.
USN 1967-1971

Coulter

Happy Birthday to both of you guys...but Dang...I was wa wondering where Stu went too. Who am I supposed to kayak with now? :shrug: I was going to try to meet up with old Stu again this year. Give me a holler if you get around to reading this Stu :wink:

Steve

pitw

Thanks for the kind words and wish's guy's.  Was a might busy yesterday as we are just over halfway through are work season.  We have covered 50,000 acres so far and have another 30,000 on the books for the next 2 weeks.  Great job I have getting paid to look over all the land in the area and one of the perks is that I request hunting/trapping permission before i spray for the customers.   The amount of coyotes I've seen this spring tell  me I may be the worst trapper in history.   I've seen 7 moose calves, 16 baby antelope, 30+ deer fawns, six sets of fox pups and numerous coyotes.  In case you don't know what an acre is, it is a piece of ground 16.5 feet wide by 1/2 mile long meaning we have done a piece of earth16.5 feet wide around the world once.
I say what I think not think what I say.