Started by coyotehunter_1, June 08, 2008, 07:49:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bootmud

Happy birthday you old farts. :roflmao:

bootmud
www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

pitw

With the meds I got from the doc today for my leg FARTS is a good name for me. :roflmao:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Bopeye

You never implied any differently though Ladobe. Never expected anything differently from you.

Stu did say differently however.

We have been to two of the LBL hunts together. A lot of the core members here know me and Stu face to face. Stu said when he stepped down as moderator that nothing would change, but that isn't the case. He has posted maybe a half a dozen times since and will not return any kind of attempt at correspondence.

Just expected more from him, that's all. I still wish him the best.

At my 20 year High School reunion I didn't have much in common with those folks anymore either, but I saw who I wanted to see and we renewed the fact that we had shared time in our lives together. All but one of my buddies from school is dead now, so I don't take any of those friendships lightly. Soon enough we'll all be dead. I choose not to look at my relationships with indifference. Simple as that.
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Ladobe

Thanks for the explanation Bop.   Can better see why you have a bad take on it.   Maybe he just wanted to fade away rather than get his panties in a twist and toss out a long rant like has been seen here so often even by folks who never actually left.    :shrug:

Looks like about a third of the original core group is no more, or at least as long absent as I am sometimes.   Too bad, about half of them gone were folks I enjoyed some good banter with when I was up to being more active.

At least the gang can always count on you to be you, and that's usually worth the price of admission here.    :wink:

USN 1967-1971

Thou shalt keep thy religious beliefs to thyself please.  Meus