• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

tornadoes tonight

Started by nailbender, June 11, 2008, 08:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nailbender

Lots of action around here tonight.  Just heard one hit the boyscout camp.  Hope IAhunter is in his basement it's headed his way.  Damage reports are just starting while new warnings keep popping up.

Bills Custom Calls

I hope ya'll get through this aok

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

nailbender

Sounds like a bad deal at that scout camp.  Four fatalities and thirty injured.  Sirens were blowin' here earlier but it has moved off to the east.

alscalls

MAy God be with those families :sad:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

bootmud

Keeping my fingers crossed.   Mother nature seems to have no feelings at times. :sad:

bootmud
www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

FinsnFur

EAST!..whoa nelly...I'm east of you...call off the dogs :holdon:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

iahntr

Yeah just got outta my basement a liitle bit ago.  :whew:
Not from the tornado though, not sure yet if there's been any damage around here yet or not, sirens
were goin off earlier, wind was blowin like a mother, then we lost power. I've been bailing water outta my sump pump hole
for almost two hours. It would take me a minute to fill a 5 gal bucket and carry it about 10 feet a dump it. That's too many 5 gal
buckets of bending over, carrying, and lifting up and dumping into a tub sink. I was perty glad to see the power come on.I bet I'll be feelin it in the morning.

But that was absolutely nothin compared to what a lot of people are having to deal with tonight, my prayers go out to em. 
                                                                                                                 Scott
Scott

Brad H

That boyscout thing sounded like a terrible deal. :sad:

Glad you're alright Scott. Hope that's the end of it for your area. Wish I could help you out.

Brad

PS; Not to make light or anything, but at a glance I thought this
thread was titled "tomatoes tonight". Either way, I'll pass.

Rick223

Glad you made out ok and God be with the familys that weren't so fortunate. Really bad weather is startin to become common place these days :sad:
Rich
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

LORDDAL

you guys stay safe will be praying for you all and specially for the families of the ones who didnt make it and a very heart felt prayer for the familys of the boyscoutts what an awful evening
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

Bopeye

My goodness. I saw the Scout camp tornado on the news. Terrible!! Makes ya just won't to puke ya hurt so bad inside for those families.  :sad:

You boys just keep the hatches down and your head covered. I'll be praying for ya.  :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free