• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

I'm an excellent shot......

Started by Bopeye, October 07, 2006, 09:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

Ole Coyotehunter1 thought since I couldn't kill a coyote with a 10 gauge that he would help me out.
He brought me this handgrenade today....... :roflmao:

I'll tell ya later about the huge, wild boar that came out of the woodline behind us this evening. Can't do it right now......still washing my shorts out. He was big.....and.....fast!!! :whew:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Jeb

For some reason Bop, I can see you wearing that nade around your neck for a neckless.......lol :biggrin:

FinsnFur

Well did ya ever git your shorts washed out?
Ey nice howler!  :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

The grenade will be on my lanyard right next to that AWESOME howler around my neck. :eyebrownod:

Chet and I had finished our last set this evening and was walking out of a creek bottom through a draw. We had just left the woods and was about 50 yards into a field when we heard something grunt behind us.
We turned to see a HUGE wild hog......I'm talking Russian Boar, not a domestic pig gone wild.......absolutely making tracks through the field. He had come up the same draw we had just walked out of and for whatever reason entered the field and then made a 90 degree turn and high tailed it out of the field to our right. If he hadn't of grunted, we never would have even seen him. We can't figure out where he had been as we walked out. Scary thought walking that close to a 400 lb. hog and not even knowing he was there. The worst part was the fact that we both were carrying shotguns loaded with #4 birdshot.........all that would have done was make him mad.  :whew:

Todd Rahm

ROFLAO....................
QuoteScary thought walking that close to a 400 lb. hog and not even knowing he was there.
He'was thinking the same thing.....Lol............ :roflmao:

Sorry Bop wasn't letting that one get by.  :roflmao:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

Quote from: Todd Rahm on October 08, 2006, 12:24:08 AM
ROFLAO....................
QuoteScary thought walking that close to a 400 lb. hog and not even knowing he was there.
He'was thinking the same thing.....Lol............ :roflmao:

Sorry Bop wasn't letting that one get by.  :roflmao:

Chet's my friend and I know he's a BIG feller, but calling him 400 lbs is stretching it just a tad.  :biggrin:
Seeing how your in Alaska anyway Todd, why don't you go bear hunting with Jim. I'm sure you would enjoy it and I know Jim would graciously pass the torch on to you.  :eyebrownod:

Todd Rahm

Doh...............Good morning Bop. Jim someone accessed my name again and made an offensive post.  :innocentwhistle:

Sorry Bop.I had visons of open mouth insert foot.  :roflmao: I won't let it happen again.  :nofgr:

And I'm not going anywhere with that big fella.  :whew:

Bopeye

Quote from: Todd Rahm on October 08, 2006, 07:46:08 AM
Doh...............Good morning Bop. Jim someone accessed my name again and made an offensive post.  :innocentwhistle:

Offensive post??? Not hardly.........I knew I was leaving myself wide open, just glad someone seized the moment.  :eyebrownod:

Jolly good show Amber Todd......... :roflmao:

Todd Rahm

QuoteAmber Todd
:roflmao: :roflmao:

iraMD

Hey man i need some of those.  BobD will tell i cant hit anything

Stanley