Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Okanagan

I bought a Bushnell 3200 Firefly scope a year or so ago, with Rainguard, frankly because it was on a super cheap sale and was the size I wanted 2-7X33.  (Not sure if it is 33 or 32 but it is a slim profile to fit low on a .243 specifically for calling critters, mostly in close cover).

The Rainguard actually works, and does not fog up so far anyway.  It is an excellent feature in wet country, where a single breath of exhale  anywhere near the scope will fog it on the outside, and frost it in cold weather.

Clear scope, easy to sight in, has held zero etc. so far.

I have not used the glow in the dark Firefly feature and probably never will.  You shine a light into the scope for a few seconds and the cross hair glows for 20-30 minutes.

The reticle was a surprise to me in how heavy it is.  I bought the scope via Internet catalog, and even though I had looked at the pictures of the reticle, I was not prepared for how HEAVY it is.  Really thick lines step down to a fine cross hair in the center.  I probably would not have bought it if I'd looked through it first, but now like it and am glad it bought it.   It is instantaneous to acquire and so heavy that you could see the cross hairs at midnight without a light, yet very fine in the center to allow precise aiming.

Good scope.

Bopeye

I really like my Bushnell elite 3200 series in 3x9x40.

The thing I find the most amazing is how much light it gathers in low light conditions. That should give me a few extra minutes of shooting time during the "Golden Hour".
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Hidehunter

I have the elite in a 6x24x40 mill dot and absolutely love it and it to gathers alot of light.  very clear and impressive scope imo.
Denver                                           

HaMeR

I put a Bushnell Banner Dusk to Dawn on my 50cal Winchester ML about 6 years ago. I've only had to resight it once. And that was after I took the action out & sweetened the trigger. Otherwise over several hundred shots it has held zero all along.   HTH
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11