• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

First test run with the new yak.

Started by FinsnFur, March 18, 2018, 05:05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

I didn't take any fishing poles with me. I just wanted to set up the sonar and finish the transducer mount on the water so I knew where the water lines were. I just drifted around and looked at the bottom of the river with the down imaging. I'm really going to like this thing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

Wthhhhhhhh.....thats sweeeeetttttttt

Hawks Feather

I am not sure that you will be able to use that when you start fishing gators, but you could put a few small ones in the back.

Jerry

FinsnFur

Well...I only got one hook anyway Jerry. Remember? :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Hawks Feather

Quote from: FinsnFur on March 18, 2018, 08:40:12 PM

And I have one too.  Maybe I could send it up and you could send me some alligator.  You can Choot Im.

Jerry

FinsnFur

Quote from: Hawks Feather on March 18, 2018, 10:23:02 PM
Quote from: FinsnFur on March 18, 2018, 08:40:12 PM

And I have one too.  Maybe I could send it up and you could send me some alligator.  You can Choot Im.

Jerry
LoL
Choot em

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

nastygunz

That hummingbird set up looks pretty amazing.

pitw

Looks like you are all set to go try for Tuna now. :yoyo:
I say what I think not think what I say.

nastygunz

I think hes getting a kickback on those FEMA houses $$$$$$... :innocentwhistle:

Hawks Feather

Quote from: nastygunz on March 19, 2018, 10:41:45 AM
I think hes getting a kickback on those FEMA houses $$$$$$... :innocentwhistle:

Or at least getting paid to help build them.

Jerry

FinsnFur

The hummingbird is gonna be awesome. That down imaging shows images of the bottom and anything down there. I love it so far. I should have takin some pics of the brush and logs it shows. Very cool.

I actually never made a nickel extra on those FEMA houses. But then again I dont work on the line. Some of the line guys did roll some nice dough though. :eyebrow: :innocentwhistle: :eyebrownod:

I'm definitely living much cheaper then I was as the last daughter just moved back out a couple months ago, for the second time. Remember the ex wifes car accident back in 2013 which put her in a coma and then a very bad place, pulled and sent the kids all back here from college.
They got back on their feet, moved out, got jobs and started their lives again. Which in turn majorly lowered the household expenses. :laf: Heck the only thing I'm feeding now is myself and the bird feeders.\
So yah!...with the hours we are working (thank you Trump) I finally got my house paid for, bought a new truck, and now a hummingbird :biggrin:
I am seriously in a place right now in my life that I honestly never thought I'd see. :thumb2:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

nastygunz

All kidding aside thats great to hear and i hope you slam the fish in that high tech bass battleship! I could see going out and not even fishing, just looking at the bottom on the hummingbird would be mighty interesting.

coyote101

Quote from: FinsnFur on March 19, 2018, 09:31:54 PM
So yah!...with the hours we are working (thank you Trump) I finally got my house paid for, bought a new truck, and now a hummingbird :biggrin:
I am seriously in a place right now in my life that I honestly never thought I'd see. :thumb2:

That's good to hear Jim, I'm happy for you.  :yoyo: I bet you miss that grandbaby though.  ;yes;

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

FinsnFur

You nailed it Pat, I miss her tremendously. She video chats Grandpa once in awhile and it sure makes my day.

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

nastygunz

I think you need to officially christen that vessel with a can of old milwaukee across the bow :yoyo:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

nastygunz

Well you don't want to waste the fancy stuff like pabst blue ribbon!  :yoyo:

Hawks Feather

Quote from: FinsnFur on March 19, 2018, 09:31:54 PM
I should have takin some pics of the brush and logs it shows.

Did you see any of your snagged lures down there in the brush and logs?  Oh, sorry.  I forgot that snagged lures don't happen to you.  Did you see anyone else's snagged lures?

Jerry

nastygunz

When the snags hear Jim champion is on the water they all head for the other side of the river  and the bass swarm his lures because they know he's going to catch them all eventually anyways and they just want to get it over with.

Hawks Feather

Quote from: nastygunz on March 21, 2018, 06:04:23 PM
When the snags hear Jim champion is on the water they all head for the other side of the river  and the bass swarm his lures because they know he's going to catch them all eventually anyways and they just want to get it over with.

Truer words have seldom been spoken.

Jerry