• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

This just in - New North Bay Hats...

Started by Coulter, April 18, 2014, 09:43:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

I just got an order of Dri-Duck hats in if anybody is interested in one. I wish they made the one with the wolf on it still, but I can't find that one anywhere. I will keep searching for it though. The first one is my my personal favorite out of the bunch...

Waxy Mallard - $20 (+ $3 shipping) SOLD OUT - I will be ordering more of these though, shoot me a PM if you want one.

Charcoal & Black Trim - $15 (+ $3 shipping) (This one is Authentic Brand)

Black Lab - $20 (+ $3 shipping) SOLD OUT - I will be ordering more of these though, shoot me a PM if you want one.

Goose  - $20 (+ $3 shipping)

Camo Turkey - $20 (+ $3 shipping)

I'm able to accept Pay-Pal, Credit Cards over the phone, money orders & checks. Thanks for looking...

Steve

FinsnFur

You didnt cut any corners. Nice looking stuff Steve.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Coulter

riverboss

Nice looking hats  Steve. Do you have any with mesh?  I burn up wearing a hat if its doesnt have mesh even in the winter.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

JohnP

Steve, if you should ever get any with a wolf or coyote please set one aside for me.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Coulter

Thanks Dan...no hats with mesh at this time. I need to order 12 at a time or they rake me over the coals for singles pricing. If there's enough call for a mesh hat I'll go ahead with an order.

John...I'll keep searching for the wolf/coyote I know I can sell those easily. I wish I had bought more when they made them a few years ago.

Steve

riverboss

Let me know Steve i would be interested.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Coulter

Bopeye

I do have a real nice call from Mr. Coulter himself. Guess I better grub around in there and see what I can find.

Don't have any buddies that I work with that coyote hunt, but they saw a few of my calls and asked if I could get turkey, squirrel, deer, etc. and I said I would see. SO I am on a mission. Even getting my wife and parents some wine stops.  :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Coulter

Hey Bop...If you need some turkey calls I do have a few on hand still. I'll send ya some pictures if you're interested.

Squirrel calls...coming this fall!
Deer Grunts...I make those too, just not very often.
Wine stoppers...man if I started making those I'd have to make a bunch for my wife. And likely all of here wino friends, no time for that!

Steve