• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Some'a my calls.

Started by Todd Rahm, October 25, 2006, 07:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keekee

Very NICE Todd! Thanks for posting them!!!!!!!!!!

Brent

Todd Rahm

Heck Jim thats a tricky question. On a safe bett lets say been doing it for six years, but mostly customs for the last 2&1/2 years, with the odd oldy thrown in. The only calls I really took pics of yesterday were the customs though.

Hawk Uncle Jay Nistetter can be considered a strong contributer to my collecting, and a big help if Ihave any questions. Between him and Al Lux I have learned a lot and I am still learning. I'm a big fan of the Rhino calls and seek them evry chance I can, and theres a few I saw that I didn't get, but I'm always watching.

Theres plenty more, but it takes a lot of time to up load, and resize them. I'll take my time doing that and when I get more free time I'll pop in maybe and add some reading to the photos.

Thanks fellas,
Todd

Lighterknot

the little short laminated one with the green in it is screaming my name.  Know where I can find one similar to that?
Chad

Bob D

Hey Todd,
Your collection is very interesting. I know it would be alot of trouble but could you stick the callmakers names with the callers. I recognize some of the calls but most I don't. It would help the new callers who haven't been around as long as others have.Thanks.
Bob

Todd Rahm

Bob it won't be any trouble...it'll just take some time, but can make it happen.

LK.......... I'm having some puter troubles at work and I'm not sure which one I posted but I think I have two calls that meet your discription......one is a Cooper Call and the other is from Lynn of TNT Game Calls, but I'll check when i can and se which one is up. Lynn has his own web site and ya cna get a hold of Cooper through Texas Predator Posse hand calls forum, or I might have his email addy some where at home.

Be safe,
Todd

fuzz624

Verry nice collection Todd.My computer keyboard is shorting out from all the droul i just left on it.Where do you get all those customs at.There are alote of calls there that i have never seen before.Again nice collection todd.

ninthinning

Todd,
    Who made the the call with the wooden tone board and the wooden reed cover?
9th
Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk - Habakkuk 1:8

Todd Rahm

You did Ninth!  :wink:

Fellas I'll add info with these pics and add a bunch more when I get the chance.  :biggrin:

Be safe fellas,
Todd

Pilgrim

Beautiful collection of calls, Todd.  I love looking at 'em.  Thanks for sharing.

FinsnFur

Welcome to the site Pilgrim......it didn't take you this long to find the reply button did it?  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Pilgrim

Naw.  I think I registered quite a while back -  I've just been lurking a bit, I guess..   Nice site, Jim...And thanks for the welcome.

Todd Rahm

Todd Rahm

Todd Rahm

Todd Rahm

Todd Rahm

Todd Rahm

Todd Rahm

Todd Rahm

Todd Rahm