• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

TIME FOR A NEW NAME

Started by songdog_sniper, November 05, 2006, 12:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

songdog_sniper

Well I guess it's time to change my Custom calls' name from Five-O. I think I have a good name in mind. I really wanted something with my name in it like , Tony Tebbe, or Randy Anderson. But Aaron Glenn is just not very appealing. And there is not a lot that I can do about that. lol. Five-O is just not a very good name for predator hunting calls. It was okay when I was making about 30 calls a month but now that I'm slowly getting up there, and I have big plans on expanding, I think that a name change is definately needed. I Believe that I am going to go with Red River Custom Calls. SOOO I guess as of today I am the founder of Red River custom calls unless that name is already taken. I have searched the web and couldn't find that name anywhere so I think that it's good. If anyone thinks that it's been taken let me know. Aaron.

desert dog

Aaron,

I like it!  You make some incredible looking calls!  I can see why your call sales and productions are climbing.

Take care.

Loren
www.reeselanyards.com

"what you pay for your calls is your business, protecting them is ours"

FinsnFur

Sounds good to me.
Be sure to note it on your web site so you eliminate any chance of warding off current clientele with the name change.

*Now doing business as Red River Custom Calls

*Same great products, new name

*Formerly known as Five 'O' Calls

........ :shrug: etc
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

vvarmitr

Personally, I thing Aaron Glenn is a great name for the call business. It's like having 2 first names that makes it easier for people to remember. Kinda like John Wayne. :eyebrow:

straycat

I think A.G.Customs sounds purty cool myself.  :yoyo:  Just a thought.   :shrug:
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

songdog_sniper

I will go and put something on my website that will make sure to to run anybody off.
I did like the A.G. custom calls though that is decent.  But I think that I'm going to stick with Red River Custom Calls.
Aaron Glenn just didn't have a good ring to for me.   lol..    Blame that one on my parents I guess.  heheh.