• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Question

Started by WhiteHare, December 09, 2006, 07:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteHare

This may not be very clear but I would like to know...... what length do you prefer your predator lanyards to be?

Where do you prefer the bottom call to hang?

Post your preference and as an added bonus take a guess at the number I am thinking of between 1 and 30.

First correct guess that also answers the above questions will receive a special surprise.......lets cut off the posts at 9 pm Monday Dec 11.

I know, you are thinking, how will we know if he will give us the true number?

Well, here is a little hint:  The number encoded is --------  dezesseis.

I'll post the answer Monday evening.

Thanks for participating.

Richard
WhiteHare Lanyards
Richard Hughes

www.white-hare.com
whitehare@white-hare.com

keekee

Richard,

I like for my last call on the lanyard not to hang past my belt line when I am setting down on stand. I like my top two calls to be real close to my chest, so they are easy to get to. These will be my top two calls. The further down the lanayrd I get harder the calls are to get to with out making allot of movement.

How about 16?

Brent

MattS

Richard,
I prefer a short lanyard with long cords.  I want to be able to pull one call out of my coat with out any others coming with it.  Mainly speaking of the bottom two.  The top two are usually high enough anyway.

I will try #11.

Thanks
Matt

BigB

Richard,

I like the bottom call to hang right around my navel when I am standing.  The top two drops I like to have hanging right at the bottom of my pecs, with about 5 inches of length from the lanyard. 

hand call user primarily, but if you gotta use an e-caller, there ain't nothing that sounds better than a Wildlife Tech

FinsnFur

I'm just the opposite...I like em all hanging low.
With the fore stock on the shooting sticks, bringing the butt to my shoulder never seems to miss a call, clanking and banging all the way to my shoulder.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

fuzz624

I like the top loops about where the pocket is on a pocket t-shirt.The bottom loop just above belt line while sitting.I will take number 9 whitehair.

straycat

I like the bottom to hang about my beltline. The top ones about the bottom of my shirt pocket.

:confused: # 27
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

Bopeye

If one can go past my belly to get to my beltline........well that would be a miracle.  :eyebrownod:
The top two need to be up close.......about the top of my shirt pockets while the bottom need to be as low as they can go.

I'll take number 7.
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

nailbender

I like my top calls at  11   and the lower at  19.  Measuring from the back of the neck like a lanyard would hang.

ROOSTER

Top two at about the pockets and the bottom two not too far below.About half way to the belt line. I like the bottom two staggerd so they don't hit againt each other and make noise. KeeKee guessed... 16.. ..and I want to be half right so I guess ...8  :biggrin:

centerfire_223

I guess I am like most of the others, I don't want the bottom call past my belt. Top calls I want close to the top.

Put me down for #13.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

straycat

Hhhhmmmm ........I see a winner ! :innocentwhistle:

And it aint me !!!!!!  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

Arkyyoter

YUP....KeeKee done got it :(

Joe

desert dog

16 is the number I am going with.  I like the last call to go no lower than my belt line and my two top calls to be a chest heigth.  The calls be at an access point where I dont have to look down to find them.

Loren
www.reeselanyards.com

"what you pay for your calls is your business, protecting them is ours"

Bob D

21 for me.I like my calls to hang where I can get one in each shirt pocket so they don't bang against each other. The bottom call i try to tuck in my unbuttoned shirt.