• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Ultimate Hunting vest-- a must have!

Started by Okanagan, August 22, 2010, 06:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Okanagan

Ultimate Turkey Vest-ibule
This vest combines all the features any hunter could want in one comfortable garment with built in chair, gun rest, roof and blind, seat belt, rehydration bladder, fighter cockpit inspired bladder relief unhydration system, 92 handy pockets including a refrigerated lunch compartment, skyhook panel on the back for tree safety attachment or rescue lift by helicopter, optional heater/AC unit and optional jet pack attachment for upgrade to personal flight platform when that feature is ready for market.  All this is in an approved personal flotation vest, which the wearer will need if he ever falls in.  

Comes in Rotten Oak, Real Pea Pond Scum, Woodland Debris, Dead Cattails (tan), Live Cattails (green), Random Pixels (grey) and Stained Snow.

…Slip into your perfect spot you’ve scouted by GPS and before the first light of dawn flip down the seat and deploy the spring loaded telescoping legs to fit the terrain perfectly.  From the sides extend out the arm rests and front extension gun rest, while swivelling on the ball bearing silent 360 degree seat to check the area.  Pop up the overhead canopy and decide whether to deploy the see-thru camo curtains from the rim of the canopy all around or leave them open in front of your face.  The control is all yours.  Adjust the optional heater/AC, sip some hydration to keep you calm and cool in this hunt of hunts as the brightening sky builds toward THE MOMENT.  You have set up this PERFECT HUNT and PERFECT SHOT.

Only $1999.99.
Add $999.99 for heater/AC option
Add $899.99 for jet pack adapter

Comes in Real Pea Pond Scum standard.  Add $199.99 for Rotten Oak, Woodland Debris, Dead Cattails, Live Cattails, Random Pixels and $299.99 for Stained Snow.

Shipping:  $99.99 this week express, plus $29.99 for Stained Snow model.
   $69.99 this month express, plus $29.99 for Stained Snow model.
   $49.99 next year hunting season, plus $29.99 for Stained Snow model.

FinsnFur

ROFLMAO! :alscalls:

And it's cheaper shipping next year :nono:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

JohnP

I'll take two,one for me and one for my son, I also want the add on features.  I didn't see anything about a hat, will it be offered at a later date, after extensive field testing?  If so put me on the waiting list.  Can I be on the Pro-Staff?
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

KySongDog

What???  No radar or sonar??   This must be the cheapie version.   :noway:

:alscalls:   :alscalls:

vayotehowler

im waiting for the game selector trophy teleporter that takes u right to the tropy robot taxidermist game cleaning model . then i could leeave work on lunch and be back in 30. sure it takes all the fun out but hey dream big right :alscalls: :alscalls: :yoyo:kudos to the author :yoyo:

HaMeR

:confused:  Where's the night vision? Everything else is just bells whistles & frills without the night vision. I liken this vest to the internet. A purdy neat idea but I doubt it catches on.  :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Carolina Coyote

Some People have just to much time.  :rolleye:  :hahaha:  :hahaha:  :hahaha: cc

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers