• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

A past request

Started by Brad H, August 15, 2006, 04:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad H

This is from about a year and a half ago. The guy had to work hard to convince me he was serious...and he was.

To everyone who has requested calls, they're on the way and I haven't forgotten anyone. I hope to have three or four sent off in the next 7 days. I'll keep you all informed as they get close. If you have any questions, fire away via PM or e-mail.

Brad

FinsnFur

:roflmao:
wow, very nice Brad.
Do you ever get tired of hearing that :wink:

How'd you do the goldish red showing on the shoulder? Or is that light reflection? I can't see the females face either :sneer: :shck:

Oh Jim your such a pig :rolleye:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

THO Game Calls

You are a master Brad.

That antler call I got from you is a prize let me tell ya.  Everytime I take it hunting I find myself reaching down to make sure it is still on the lanyard. 

I went to one of my Tradtional Mzzleloader events a while back, all dressed up in my buckskins with powder horn, old Hawken rifle and that call on a piece of leather around my neck.  It go way more comments than any other piece of gear at the event I think.  I might have started a new fassion trend for our Trad shoots.

Al
THO Game Calls
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Todd Rahm

Hey Al......any pics of you in that get-up?  :biggrin:

keekee

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome dude!

Brent

THO Game Calls

QuoteHey Al......any pics of you in that get-up? 

You're kidding right LOL.  Heck, I even let my hair get long for that weekend.   

Actually, there are no modern things allowed.  It's a weekend thing, 3 days.  Everything is juried.  The call was almost put out but they let it in.  The only thing you can have that is not period correct is a cooler which must be under a blanket and medications.  This winter we have another rondy scheduled and I will see what I can do for ya.   But trust me, it aint pretty :)

Al
THO Game Calls
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Brad H

How perceptive that River Runner is.  :nono:

Al that muzzleloader event sounds like neat second hobby. I'd kida like to see that too. That antler call must fit the bill nicely with the rustic (for a lack of a better word) look.

The bloodwood call you made stimulates my ever growing fasination for flawless finishes.

I may pick up a couple more when the season chaos settles.

Brad

Todd Rahm

Jim maybe its not a femal coyote?  :innocentwhistle:

FinsnFur

Now there's a git up I'd rather not have pictures of Todd :nono:  :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Brad H

canine

very creative howler Brad...I love it.. :yoyo:

stevecriner

Thats some good stuff. I think its unique.
" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

Todd Rahm

:holdon: Ok Brad...........I just saw three antler and one howler ya posted on PF. (I was logged in)  :innocentwhistle:

Well any way.......share those with this board and let me know if ya have another....JUST LIKE THE TOP antler call ya did. I really like the looks of that call to include the lanyard attatchment.  :bowingsmilie:

Brad H

Here she be;

That's kinda my signature lanyard setup. I'll dig through my scraps and see what pops up. If I find something that deems worthy of your ownership Todd, it'll be yours.

Here's an older one only split. The bottom one is my first ever call (which I still have).

FinsnFur

Very nice Brad :eyebrownod:
I got me a couple Brad H howlers I'd never part with :sneer:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Todd Rahm

Cool Brad..............thats an eye catching call. I meant to say I wasn't logged in over there thats why I didn't reply over there.  :shrug:

Thanks again Brad, and nice work.