• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Roy's first......

Started by coyote101, March 17, 2017, 08:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

.......called and killed coyote.

My friend Roy has killed several coyotes over the years, but they were all shot while hunting deer. We have tried several times in the past few years to call one in for him, but he just hasn't been able to connect......until yesterday.  :biggrin:

We went out yesterday morning and late into our first setup, a big male came into the field and stopped at about a hundred and twenty yards. That was close enough for Roy and his .25-06.  :eyebrow:

His first called and killed coyote was a huge male.

We did two more sets with no takers, so we called it a day. It's always good to get out with a friend.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Okanagan

Great post!  WTG Roy.  More fun for you than getting it yourself. 

The coyote is HUGE by our standards out here.   

riverboss

Great job! Way to go Pat and Roy!👏

Sent from my Tank Xtreme 5.0 using Tapatalk

HaMeR

Way to go guys!! Congratulations on a fine coyote Roy!! The 1st of many as long as you're hunting with Pat!! :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

:congrats: Thats beautiful right there.
Nice job Roy, and congrats on the first. Youd look hard to find a better coach :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Congratulations.  That is one BIG coyote and one that won't bother anything anymore. 

Jerry

JohnP

"His first called and killed coyote was a huge male." 
The first called one is always the one you remember and the one that makes you an addict.   Congratulations to Roy
When they come for mine they better bring theirs