• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

video youtube keeps removing

Started by tripnasty84, February 07, 2018, 08:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tripnasty84

the following video was filmed by myself several years back when a chicken squawking outside my window woke me at 130 am. i went outside to find a opossum eating eggs in my coop. so i did what most chicken raisers would have done. i blew his a** away. one shot in the eyeball killed it immediately. thats it. but for some reason youtube keeps removing this video and its just aggravating me because i was gaining a good amount of views recently. but it mostly aggravates me because i feel like im being censored! why can liberals share the most perverted deviant videos and that's fine, yet me posting a video of a typical country situation is banned?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

FinsnFur

They keep removing it because your out shooting at stuff in the middle of the night without a Red-Dot.
Put a laser on that thing and they leave you and your night hunting alone.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

Maybe because you come across as a Hit Man for the Mafias Wildlife Division?  :biggrin:

Hawks Feather

I am surprised that there weren't chickens going crazy all over the place.

Jerry

tripnasty84

Quote from: Todd Rahm on February 07, 2018, 09:53:49 PM
Maybe because you come across as a Hit Man for the Mafias Wildlife Division?  [emoji3]
lmao, thats hilarious

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

nastygunz

Somewhere a computer kid is scratching his head thinking, so THATS where eggs come from, not a tree! :yoyo:

linemansteve

No signature required,my hand shake or my word is good enough.
Saw a women texting while driving and it really pissed me OFF, so I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her.