• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Sharing new and first ink.

Started by Todd Rahm, January 07, 2019, 02:55:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Rahm

After some research and a 15 month wait for my first appointment, I finally started my sleeve. (Yews on FB have seen this already.) This was two days in the chair on Nov 6th and 7th. I'm now headed to the Golden State Tattoo Expo in Pasadena to sit in the chair for two more days on Jan 26th and 27th to start the upper part of the arm. I have about four options in which way to go, so we'll forgo the "whats coming next" until I get there and find out.  :eyebrownod: My favorite choice is an ode to our country and the service members past and present. (Disclaimer: Don't tell my wife about this next part.) What started out as ONLY a sleeve has morphed in too, Up one arm, Across the top of the back, down the other arm idea.  :innocentwhistle: Any who here is a few pics.

centerfire_223

I am not a fan of ink, but that looks awesome!!! Whoever your artist is, they are doing excellent work.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

5 SHOTS

Quote from: Todd Rahm on January 07, 2019, 02:55:30 AM
(Disclaimer: Don't tell my wife about this next part.) What started out as ONLY a sleeve has morphed in too, Up one arm, Across the top of the back, down the other arm idea.  :innocentwhistle:

Somehow,  :wo: I bet she will find out. Women are pretty good at finding out things you don't want them to know.   :shrug:

sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

Hawks Feather

Whoever you have doing the work knows what they are doing.  I have seen a few that I 'think' were supposed to look like that, but I couldn't tell.

Jerry

Todd Rahm

Thanks fellas. I probably researched for two years (I'm a detail nut) before I decided on this guy. Figured if I was in, I might as well go big. This guys name is Tim Boor out of Kokomo Indiana. It was his flag work that drew me in. Appointments with him are far and few, and I think he is somewhere between the 18 month and 24 month waiting list area. While I was in his chair for two days starting it, he mentioned he had a convention coming up in California and wanted to know if I was interested in flying down for some more work on it. Seems the stars aligned, with work and the wife pushed me to get it done sooner then later.............so trip of a life time (Or experience at a huge tattoo convention anyway.) I'm extremely happy with the flag and looking forward to the rest.

Hawks Feather

If you make it to Kokomo let me know.  That is just a little over two hours from here.

Jerry

riverboss

Awesome work! I've always wanted a tattoo, but could never decide what to get.

Sent from my Tank Xtreme 5.0 using Tapatalk

Todd Rahm

Thanks River, will do Jerry. I see a few more Kokomo trips in my future.

Todd Rahm

16.5 hours and two days later. It’s in progress and probably still needs another day or so to finish.

nastygunz

Amazing work! And thank you for honoring veterans, that had to hurt and it aint cheap🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

P.S. When its done cut all the sleeves off every shirt you own 🇺🇸👍 :innocentwhistle:

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Todd Rahm

Thanks, I really like it. This arm has at least one more day to it, maybe more. 

FinsnFur

Wow...that turned out incredible  :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com