• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

My Holzer buffalo horn howler!!

Started by stevecriner, August 25, 2006, 11:12:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevecriner

I love this howler. Its a buffalo horn howler by Brad Holzer. Im tellin you this is one fine specimen. I love thew way it sounds. This one will always be around my neck!!!!! Thanks Brad!!

" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

CCP

Nice Howler Steve just in time I might add. Brad does make a nice Howler May have to pick one up on day.

Steve you need to post us some video using that thing to kill a coyote in the next week or two. What howler were you using before and how do they compare?
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

stevecriner

I was using a Sly pup , and a Red Desert. And i use to use a Hot Dog.

1.  Holzer howler campared to the Sly pup: BH is alot louder and has a nicer sound by far. But i will definatley keep the slypup for a distress call wich it is ggod for.   
2.  Holzer compared to the reddesert: I like them both. Both are user friendly and have good sounds. But,i do pick the holzer over the RD because i like it the way it is and i love the sound. The RD i klike better with out the horn.
3.  The Hotdog Dont hold a candle to wind against ythe Holzer howler. Holzer is topnotch when comes to sound and quality. The craftmanship is awesome. The one thing i realy apreciate the HD for is i learned with it and if you can blow that thing you can blow anything.

Now im not an expert howler by no means so these are just my opinions but i bet almost everyone else would have the same opinions if they were comparing these three.
" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

canine

That's a dandy Steve.. :biggrin:

Hope it calls many coyotes for ya :yoyo:

Wait a minute.........wheres the breeding coyotes at?? :sneer: or................nevermind!! :innocentwhistle: :nofgr:

JD

Brad H

This time they're in the den, JD.  :nono:

Brad

FinsnFur

That IZ nice Brad. Those clear mouth pieces are killer. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

Ear shattering too Jim.  :biggrin: Nice pick-up there Steve.