• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Randy Watson saves himself

Started by FinsnFur, August 24, 2009, 09:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

Quote from: bigben on August 25, 2009, 10:19:22 AM
oh there are a few that are still good guys.  MCwalk and Pruson are both good guys. 

Here is their opportunity to prove that they have some starch in their backbone.  They should, in my opinion, insist that his resignation post be put back up or they also should resign. 

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

straycat

They removed his post completely but left three other posts for awhile before deleting it all.

Sorry Ben but your 'standup guy',I believe Pruson, .........his post was this, "WOW this guy won't quit!  All the years Randy was on that board and he is lowered to 'THAT GUY', yeah really standup guy your backing.

Another member questioned the removal as well and then the warty one said he would see about getting it reposted then........poof.... gone completely.
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

bigben

did you happen to copy the post?  I did not see where sonny even commented on anything the last few days.  it could have been removed though.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

straycat

No I didn't copy it,didn't see the need as the warty one was gonna put it back.   :doh2:  But I did read it,and either that pruson or mcwalk made that smartazz comment.
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

Todd Rahm

Any new mod stepping up under this wind fall is either extremely naive, or looking to use it to spring board, and I would have to agree with Stray on the conduct end of business. Randy is just not another ""WOW this guy won't quit!", which in turn shows the experience level of the moderators.

On the other hand I hope it is from being "naive" and the new moderators can become or will one day have the respect of those that have stepped down like Randy and Curt for example.

I don't know the fella but did notice some things from MCWALKS web site that would shed some light on his appointment to moderator very clearly.

Quote***Proud supporter of FoxPro,PPHA,Predator Masters and Byron South(Coming To The Call)***

Plus I have to say the fella is a damn fine call maker too!! Lets hope he wises up enough, not to get caught up in the RED CURTIN and chooses a noble path.  :shrug:

bigben

maybe mcwalk.  but doubt pruson would say such a ignorant comment to randy.  he knows randy from being in the bussiness.  mcwalk is reletively new.  he might have fell to the dark side allready.  I would have to say that he does not know who mr watson is or was.  I have also heard that watson has been banned from PM.  someone send him an invite.  I would like to see him still be able to post.

like I said I have been wrong before.  and I did not know that mcwalk has that he is a proud supporter of the ppha. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

George Ackley

BEN, isnt he a member?? he was at the expo right.

i don't see there's anything wrong with that on his web, he did come to the expo and i would think that some what of support to the ppha .

i don't know him at all , can someone link me to his bio  , his is now the mod on the night hunting thread

Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

bigben

I really did not mean it as an excuse.  just surprised me was all.  he is a member and he did buy one of two belt buckles at the expo.  so yes he is a supporter of the ppha.  I did not know he put that up there was all.

George Ackley

i got yea ben i know you didnt mean any harm in it

i ment, that i herd him say he was at the expo and i thought i seen him say he was a member
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump