http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

slagmaker

That's crazy.

Man they have come a long way with compounds
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

bigben

The local guys I shoot with indoor league which is vegas three spot and they shoot two 300 rounds consisting of 600 pts total.  They score in the upper 580's to 590's consistently claim you want about 15-20lb of holding weight.  And their target bows are actually a lot heavier then most of the hunting bows coming off the line today.  I have shot their bows and all of them hold on target like they are shooting off a bench.  Believe me this video would be a hindrance and I didn't believe it till I shot my own bow with heavy stabilizers setup.  yesterday I picked up a stabilizer like is on the bow in the video and it makes the bow feel extremely heavy but its needed.  my bow is a carbon hoyt and it needs weight added but what is nice is you can add it to areas you want. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Dale

there's not enough resistance there to keep you steady... like Ben says 18-25 for me when I was shooting... I shot 38# indoors and 53# outdoors , wondering what the hold would be at those weights...
when you step out of the truck you become part of the food chain...

bigben

There would prob be a lot of float.  I just got back from shooting at the local club and was amazed at how easy it was to hold in the 10 ring with this new stabilizer setup. My old stabilizer is going to need modified to add weights before next indoor season. I can tell.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Dale

my indoor stabilizer is a Russian built "pinger"...  when I hold and release it makes a clear ping noise.. I like to hear it because it lets me now I did everything proper but it's very distracting to everyone around me...   :biggrin:   it's 30" long with a 4oz weight out on the end...
when you step out of the truck you become part of the food chain...