• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

2013 TRAPPING SEASON!!

Started by okgrltrapper, February 15, 2013, 10:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

okgrltrapper

Is there anyone out there that is still trapping? I live in Oklahoma and our season ends on the 28th. I was wanting to find out some info on the different states trapping seasons. Please reply and let me know what state your in and your trapping season. Thanks. And also if you did any good this season! So far this season between Myself, My Fiance, and his Father. We have had a decent season. 40 or so BEAVERS, 30 COONS, 5 COYOTES, 6 MUSKRAT, 2 OTTER, 2 MINK. and we have also started fleshing and stretching our hides. We go to the Fur Auction on March 2, 2013 to sell our stuff. Anyways good luck to all of our fellow trappers. Let me know how your season went. Thanks.

KySongDog

Kentucky's season ends Feb 28.   There are not a lot of trappers on this board.  Top Dawg just got through with his season and said it was only so-so.   I don't trap so I'm not much help.

On the KY Hunting site, you might find more trapper info from Kentucky.

Kentucky Hunting-Trapping

okgrltrapper

ok. Thanks for the info!!! I have noticed that there werent many trappers on here. People should get into it more. its alot of fun!

FinsnFur

Wisconsin Here.
Our Coon ends today.
Muskrat, the 28th
Beaver, Nov. to March

I dont trap either. My brother literally lives off it in the winter, just bought a new truck and put an addition on his house. :innocentwhistle:
I think he's over 100 rats, if not...close to it. And roughly 25 beaver. Coons I'm not sure but I'm gonna guess between 30 and 50.
He pulled traps early this year too. I do know that cause we been on the ice a lot, and will be again tomorrow.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com