• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

actually it was 3. im tired and this imaging stuff doesnt help

Started by vayotehowler, January 16, 2010, 09:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vayotehowler

here are the other two. wind blowing down toward the house in previous pic worked up mountain wind in our face    the 2nd stand is on the edge of a field the trail connecting the field above we found coyote tracks there was a logging road to left of our stand . My buddy always trys to take wooded thick and put me on open areas. not this one. was using el cheapo mp3 call and about 10 min , trid to foward thru varmint al's 20 min call and played some song by step 9 for like 3 secs   :doh2: :rolleye: :rolleye: :hahaha: :nofgr: :shrug:. stopped and waited. Then my buddy starts ? bunny blues with a tally ho. The ? he only has a 2 note range sounds like a kitten mewling for mamma or a peacock cry or one of the jungle bird cries u hear in a cheap movie( no emotion)  :shrug: :laf: :laf: :laf:. we crossed the 2nd field and called in a wood clearing  loosely marked, saw lots of tracks , deer raccon turkey(actually saw 7) and coyote. Any tips welcome, we were in kinda late thought the cold may help about 32 when we started . snow in top field about 4-5 in deep. logging trails and roads are marked