• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Devon the Duck Caller

Started by Silencer, October 22, 2009, 06:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

What a great afternoon, I brought the boy along to do some calling.  He can cluck on a call as good if not better than me, he needs work on the feeding chatter but he can call good enough.
If my shooting had been more stellar we could have limited out easily, but I went boom boom boom and we only ended up with 1 duck.  I bet there were at least 10-15 in the flock. 

The best birthday present a man can ask for in that picture !!!

pitw

Oooohhhh man he is smiling eh :yoyo:.  Glad you two got out together and on a special day too.  Happy Birthday Vic and I hope it stays being special for you. :biggrin:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Yotehntr

:yoyo: All I can see is teeth! Sounds like ya'll had a blast!
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

Silencer

Here's some real pictures, not my cell-phone lol

coyote101

Very nice Vic. Looks like you two had a great time.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Coulter

:yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo: Way to go man!!

Lake Erie Zone opens Monday...I can't wait. I did some scouting this morning and there were hundreds, if not thousands, of ducks out on the main lake. Should be a good season if the weather is anything like last year :biggrin:

Oh, and happy birthday old man :eyebrownod:

Steve

Todd Rahm

Tell him he did a great job from us fellas here at the board.

I always enjoy seeing the kids get involved.  :congrats:

HaMeR

Sounds like a day to remember Vic!!  :yoyo:

And it's a good thing we have it here so you can relive it in a few years.  :innocentwhistle:    :roflmao: :roflmao:

Happy Birthday & Congratulations on a good hunt & a great day afield!!  :highclap:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls