• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

big grinner

Started by bambam, January 19, 2011, 07:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bambam

I pulled all my traps after Christmas vacation but left out 3 snares. Last night I got this jumbo grinner. Over 13 pounds according to the scale. Wonder how many turkey eggs he would have eaten this spring ??  :confused: :confused: :shrug: :shrug:

pitw

So what is an average weight for one of them happy campers :shrug:.  You gonna make a hat or a toupe' out of it :wo:.  Glad your still catching something so your wife and daughter don't have all the bragging rights :innocentwhistle:
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

...and what the L's he smiling about? All hanging upside down in the garage.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

possumal

Jim, the hanging upside part is all natural for the marsupials with prehensile tails.  Even in death, he has a sort of quiet nobility going for him.  Poor old cousin Pogo. Sniff, sniff.  :laf: :eyebrownod: :nono:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

bambam

Quote from: pitw on January 19, 2011, 07:57:04 PM
   So what is an average weight for one of them happy campers :shrug:.  You gonna make a hat or a toupe' out of it :wo:.  Glad your still catching something so your wife and daughter don't have all the bragging rights :innocentwhistle:

Don't know the average but this is the biggest I ever caught in about 30 years. Think I might make a  muff warmer out of it.  :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls:  The wife and daughter weren't impressed.  :confused: :confused: :shrug: :shrug:

Fins and Fur , they never stop grinnin', hence the name.  :innocentwhistle: :innocentwhistle:

Hidehunter

He is a biggun.  Would make a good stew  :wink:
Denver                                           

cathryn

Quote from: bambam on January 19, 2011, 07:28:12 PM
I pulled all my traps after Christmas vacation but left out 3 snares. Last night I got this jumbo grinner. Over 13 pounds according to the scale. Wonder how many turkey eggs he would have eaten this spring ??  :confused: :confused: :shrug: :shrug:

probably no more than a coon of the same size would,

nice job.