• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Taking Care of Your Trophy - A Handy Reference

Started by studabaka, November 14, 2006, 08:48:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

studabaka

This is too long to post, but hopefully you can get to it through the attachment feature. If so, I will be able to update it from time to time to add additional stuff and clarify areas folks find confusing. Comments welcome!!
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

studabaka

I actually pasted the whole thing into a new post and was working on the formating and previewing when I noticed and error message saying that it exceeded the 20000 character limit. ........ so I spoke softly to myself and reverted to the attachment strategy...... I think I will put an outline/summary in the body of the post so folks know what the heck it is.... also maybe some hotlinks within the doc so they can navagate easier..... and it seems to me that Bopeye or someone did a post on spliting lips, which I will ask permission for and add.

Any other thoughts/ideas about making it useful for folks or areas that while clear to me, seem clear as mud to others?
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

clousewt

I bought the Lutan F tanning kit from Cabelas. I have since lost the directions, do you know anyone that might have them ? If so could you e-mail them to me at clousewt@yahoo.com  , Thanks Tom

studabaka

I have never used that, but I'll look around and see if something is online. I am sure the folks a Cabelas would try help you. They have always been a great bunch to do business with for me.

I just sent them an note. Will advise response.

FinsnFur

Yeah or call VanDykes and they will e-mail you a copy. They get a little more personal with their customers then Cabela's does. Actually I think you'll find that Van Dykes is significantly cheaper for your next round also.
1-800-843-3320
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

studabaka

Cabelas said to contact the folks at van dike as well.