• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CCP!!!

Started by KySongDog, October 16, 2009, 09:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyotehunter_1

:yahoo: Happy Birthday... CCP  :thumb2:

The bad thing is after you reach 42 the ol' eyesight starts going south, your trigger finger gets stiffer while other "things" go limp and you often forget where you are going or where you were ten minutes ago. The good thing is... those Depends ain't all that bad.  :nono: 

Hang in there, buddy.  :biggrin:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Frogman

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

straycat

"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

Bopeye

Quote from: coyotehunter_1 on October 17, 2009, 09:33:13 PM
:yahoo: Happy Birthday... CCP  :thumb2:

The bad thing is after you reach 42 the ol' eyesight starts going south, your trigger finger gets stiffer while other "things" go limp and you often forget where you are going or where you were ten minutes ago. The good thing is... those Depends ain't all that bad.  :nono: 

Hang in there, buddy.  :biggrin:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laf: :laf: ............. :whew:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

LBLDOG

:yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo: Yea Happy B-Day Richard !! I hope its a good un !!!!!!!

CCP

THANKS guys for the happy birthdays.

I had a pretty good day Went to work half a day then worked on my jeep a few hours. When I got home my wife had a new outfit on said it was just for me. I took it off her and tried to rough her up. Getting old is bad didn't rough her up very long and fell asleep. :biggrin:

Seems the ones making fun of my getting older are WAY ahead of me in years.  :laf:

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Silencer

JohnP

Happy belated B'Day and many more.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs