• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

HAPPY birthday Radd4

Started by stevecriner, July 24, 2006, 04:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevecriner

Our very own Radd is 50 somthin i think today. Your a good pal and im glad to visit and hunt with you when i can. Thanks for hangin around. Steve
" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

Rick223

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

FinsnFur

Happy Birthday to YOU!I'll have to visit the Betty Crocker and see if i can a good cake recipe. :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Radd4

Okay to clear things up I turned 40 today not 50, (Steve if your viper disappears you won't have to wonder who has it)   

Thanks for the B-Day wishes guys, you are some great fellas.

Hey Jim, I don't need a cake because I am too fat, but I will take some predator styx if you have any extras.. :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

Rus
Radd4
Retired USAF
Desert Storm Veteran
Remember to thank those who are serving our country and the families of those who have died to keep you safe...Our Troops, Police and Firemen deserve our thanks"

keekee

Happy B day Radd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Are we going to have a party? :yoyo:

Brent

Radd4

Brent,

I am sure we need to, are you coming down for the hunt Dec 9th that Jeff is putting on?

Rus
Radd4
Retired USAF
Desert Storm Veteran
Remember to thank those who are serving our country and the families of those who have died to keep you safe...Our Troops, Police and Firemen deserve our thanks"

stevecriner

Hunters Specialties

FinsnFur

Oh surrrrrrrrre, lay on the guilt trip with the styx. :sneer: :biggrin:
We'll have to see how things turn out...I may be able to accomodate ya.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

studabaka

Radd don't need no styx's. Besides, we all know he gets great presents.....like on his anniversary. Afraid to ask what he got for the big 40.
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Radd4

Studabaker,

How did you know what I got for my anniversary.  My wife made me destroy that tape.  ANd for thre record I do need the styx, I am jealous of everyone who has them.

Rus
Radd4
Retired USAF
Desert Storm Veteran

studabaka

Actually [if I recall correctly] I was referring to the two JIB's you some how ended up with.   :nofgr: Guess the memory does go first for some  :wink:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Radd4

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

You got me  !!!!!!
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
Radd4
Retired USAF
Desert Storm Veteran

stevecriner

Hunters Specialties