• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

TREE RABBIT DOWN !

Started by nastygunz, September 20, 2008, 08:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

Man I don't know if its the cold but dang saw some nice squirrels today and finally scored!!!!....got a huge buck squirrel with the Super Comanche 410 pistol...and a smaller one with my pellet rifle...saw 5 total....my first grey with the Comanche, worked awesome with 3 inch 410 and 7 1/2 shot about 20 yards on the side of a big oak, I heard his claws on the bark and waited and when he came down I made a kissing noise and he stopped, BANG! DRT,when I was getting ready to leave I had just sat in my car out in a field...was getting my stuff together...looked over and like 15 feet from my car a huge squirrel with an acorn in his mouth walks slowly down the side of the field....I almost went after him but let him go....great day a field, cool, crisp, very few mosquitoes, didn't even use bug dope....a great outing, leaves are changing, acorns everywhere, Fall is in the air!

FinsnFur

:yoyo: Ya gotta love that.

Yeah I think fall is drifting in. I still got my windows open, but I find myself in the fetal position when I wake up, from the cold.
I think it's from the cold anyway, it could be from that dang BowHunt Contest banner picture :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

Quote from: FinsnFur on September 20, 2008, 08:53:50 PM
:yoyo: Ya gotta love that.

Yeah I think fall is drifting in. I still got my windows open, but I find myself in the fetal position when I wake up, from the cold.
I think it's from the cold anyway, it could be from that dang BowHunt Contest banner picture :eyebrow:
That is a dandy broadhead...Montec?..... :biggrin:

nastygunz

Speaking of the archery banner babe...I think FnF needs a HOT CHICKS IN CAMO WITH GUNS forum! :yoyo:

FinsnFur

Well the problem is all the moderators would be over there and not editing spam posts from third world country members.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

Browning204 lives in a third world country?...... :biggrin:.......... :innocentwhistle: