Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

I've got a Redfield Tracker 3x9x40mm on my .30-06.  I've had that scope at least 20 years or longer.  It is a great scope and has really stood up to being dragged through the deer woods all these years.  The optics are bright and clear and it holds its zero from year to year.

The Redfield company stopped manufacturing in 1998.  The Leupold company bought the rights to the Redfield name in 2008.

FinsnFur

I've got a 3x9x32 Redfield Tracker on a single shot 22.The boy uses it for squirrel hunting.
I absolutely love this scope and wouldnt hesitate a bit to mount it on a high powered centerfire.

Crystal clear clarity, and it's never lost zero after the last 7 years of being on this gun, 5 of which were succumb to a teenagers abuse :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

JohnP

I can remember many many years ago when Redfield was "The" scope to have.  I was glad to hear that they have become part of the Leupold family and are once again selling scopes. I bought one last week, the Revolution:

The plan was to put it on my .308 or 25.06 and use it for this coming deer season and then as a backup for my elk hunt this coming December.  The more I thought about it the more I thought why not just put it on the Weatherby Vanguard 7mag which is what I did. It will be some time yet before I can make it out to the range to sight it in but when I do I'll post some targets ---  maybe.

Specs:

4-12x40 4-Plex Reticle
1/4" MOA
1" Tube
12" in length, about 13 ounces
Made in the U.S.A. !!!!! not some commie 3rd world country.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs