• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Nice crappie!

Started by nastygunz, September 03, 2019, 06:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

pitw

Wonder if ya could use them brass buttons for lures?  I could lose 5 in a hurry.
I say what I think not think what I say.

nastygunz

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

Her daddy is the hunting legend Tim wells from the show relentless pursuit. That guy is unbelievable he's shoot ducks geese pigeons etc. out of the air with his bow, he killed a black bear with his blowgun  and just recently killed a grizzly bear with a spear. And you can see it all on YouTube ! his daughter in the picture is a hard-core hunter and fisher also.  :yoyo:  yes there is a fish in the picture ... I think :innocentwhistle: :wink:

Hawks Feather

I think you meant to say 'Nice crop top" not 'Nice crappie'.

nastygunz

I thought a crop top was the T-shirt you're wearing when you're out bailing hay?  :innocentwhistle:

Hawks Feather

Quote from: nastygunz on September 04, 2019, 01:59:11 PM
I thought a crop top was the T-shirt you're wearing when you're out bailing hay?  :innocentwhistle:

It might be, but then again I only worked farms in the summer, but have loved looking at the real crop top all year round.  :biggrin:      :biggrin:      :biggrin:

bigben

I met tim a few years back. Very humble down to earth guy. I was a bit starstruck at first. His daughter is equally as good with a bow. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.