• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

My LBL experience

Started by Bills Custom Calls, February 14, 2010, 06:57:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bills Custom Calls

Glen Kurtis and I roll into Wranglers Campground somewhere around midnight,could have been 1am who knows the damn time change had me confused.

Since CCP had told me the day before when we get there just bang on their cabin door and he would let us in since our cabin wasn't rented till Thursday.We did just that we woke up Rich and he let us in,and before we got settled we had Semp awake.Mallardsr just snored away didn't even know we were there.Along about 3am my bladder is gonna bust,out of bed dressed and out the door I go.I decided to stay outside for a few and listen to the coyotes over on the hill and enjoy what was left of the fire the fellers had before we got there.
Ok enough of this I am going back to bed Kurtis will be up in a few hours and be wanting to eat,so I walk back up to the cabin door go to turn the knob and SHIT The door locked behind me  :confused:
Well do I wake some one up again or just wait for someone else to wake up for the same reason I did.
I decided to wait,Hey I was trying to be nice,so I went and kept the fire warm for awhile,well heck I can sleep in the truck thats no big deal.
Then HaMer appears by the fire as he stares in the truck thinking some one is stealing things. He finally figures it is just me.When I explain to him I had locked my self out of the cabin he didn't believe me till I told him now we are both locked out,as I tried the door knob again.

We kept the fire warm for awhile then I went back to the truck,alittle while later HaMer is knocking on the window and telling me Semp had unlocked the door when he came out,my response was not if he pulled it shut.

There stands Johnny longjohns and a Tshirt,and I let hm wake CCP up again so we could get in.
The rest of the time there was great I got to meet some new folks and talk to some people I haven't seen in a year or 2,got to do some hunting with a couple guys I didn't even know,and that was great I learned a few more things about hunting coyotes,and 1 feller told me I taught him a few things (go figure)  :confused:

ALL IN ALL It was agreat time
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

CCP

It was funny looking out the door at Semp in his undies and 2 other men standing out in the cold LOCKED out.  :roflmao: :roflmao:

Still cant figure out why we had 5 grown men 10 guns and locked the door. :confused:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

alscalls

There stands Johnny longjohns........... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

HaMeR

I was just waiting for the sun to come up.  :laf:  I was apparently wired from driving is all I could figure.  :laf:  It was peaceful out there. Just me, the fire, & a couple cats fighting up behind the cabin.  :eyebrownod:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

slagmaker

That sounds familiar. At least there was someone in the cabin to let you back in.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Raven42

I wish I could have seen you all out there...  Who's going to knock on the door? You go knock on the door. No, I think you should go knock on the door, you have been here longer than us.  CCP..... Hey guys wake up, come look at these fools standing around the fire in there underwear.   :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person. (Fred Bear)

Silencer

lmao  thats a good read.    :laf: :yoyo:

FinsnFur

I think thats happened to everyone down there at one time or another...me included. :doh2:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

It was colder than a well diggers azz in them longjohns.   :eyebrownod:  At least I had enough sense to bang on the door and get Richard up.     Bill had been OUTSIDE for about 3 hours.      :roflmao:   :roflmao:

CCP

Raven from the look on Semps purple forehead if I hadn't gotten to the door when I did there would have been splinters and glass going everywhere. :laf:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Bills Custom Calls

Yep it was about 3 hours,but I was dressed for it  :laf:

I was more tired then cold and could have slept just about any where   :roflmao:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Palegroe

:roflmao:  I'd say Semp started beating on the door when Hammer mentioned body heat would keep them warm!   :innocentwhistle:
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with Him.  Rev 6:8

Jeb

Quote from: Palegroe on February 14, 2010, 04:28:57 PM
:roflmao:  I'd say Semp started beating on the door when Hammer mentioned body heat would keep them warm!   :innocentwhistle:

lmao  :roflmao: :roflmao: