• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Reservations

Started by Jimmie in Ky, September 16, 2010, 03:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmie in Ky

The reason folks are not able to reserve cabins at this time is due to setting up a new system. It will not be up until around the 15 'th of December. And Miss Wanda wishes it were already in place. She knows you boys will make her have to work harder than she wants to for a few days in December. :eyebrownod: Jimmie

weedwalker

Thanks for checking it out Jimmie. I guess we'll just have to wait. :shrug:

pitw

Wait, that is what the government wants  :readthis:.  I say revolt and demand to have your cabins reserved.  It's time the people took back there country :confused:.  Jimmie did you happen to ask the prices :shrug:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

KySongDog

I am pretty sure the prices are the same as last year. 

Jimmie in Ky

Yeh Semp, but trusting old memories don't work so good.  Seems like it was 54 a night for the large and 35 for the smalls, but not sure. Jimmie

:doh2: Just checked the faq's pinned at the top. I was a dollar off on hte large.

HaMeR

Thanks for keeping up on this for everybody Jimmie!! It's nice to have an insider like you on our side.  :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Bopeye

I reckon I'll do like I do every year. I'll just get a motel room or cabin down at the Dover Inn on the south end of LBL. Heated showers and bathrooms are my kind of living. I know, I'm a wuss.  :laf:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

weedwalker

Quote from: Bopeye on September 18, 2010, 07:56:36 PMHeated showers and bathrooms are my kind of living. I know, I'm a wuss.  :laf:

The showers at Wranglers are heated. And you don't have to drive 28 miles after a couple adult beverages. :wink:

Bopeye

Quote from: weedwalker on September 19, 2010, 05:13:14 AM
Quote from: Bopeye on September 18, 2010, 07:56:36 PMHeated showers and bathrooms are my kind of living. I know, I'm a wuss.  :laf:

The showers at Wranglers are heated. And you don't have to drive 28 miles after a couple adult beverages. :wink:

No need to worry about that. I've got a Chet.

That's kinda like having a "Donk" from Crocodile Dundee only Chet hits harder.  :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

coyotehunter_1

Donk? :doh2: You mean DORK don't ya'? :eyebrownod: :laf: 

Weed, don't let ol' buddy Bop fool ya' none about staying in Dover. :nofgr:   Nope, it ain't got nary a thing to do with a soft bed and hot shower. The guy's as tough as a old pine knot, if need be I believe he could sleep on a gravel pile.

You see, Ed... up the road just a little ways from the Dover Inn there's this little homestyle buffet restaurant... all you can eat catfish, ribs and southern fried chicken. :huh: :wink: :biggrin:

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

George Ackley

all you can eat catfish, ribs and southern fried chicken.

bopeye tell me more about this dover inn :eyebrow:
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

Jeb

When Chet finds out who DONK is he's gonna kick your @ss !!!  LOL   :alscalls: :alscalls:

Quote from: Bopeye on September 19, 2010, 10:28:05 PM
Quote from: weedwalker on September 19, 2010, 05:13:14 AM

No need to worry about that. I've got a Chet.

That's kinda like having a "Donk" from Crocodile Dundee only Chet hits harder.  :wink:
[/quote

weedwalker

From the LBL wesite................

CAMPING RESERVATION UPDATE ~ LBL's Reservation System will be upgraded beginning Dec. 1, 2010. No reservations can be made on the system from Dec. 1, 2010 through February 1, 2011. This includes the call centers, as well as the website. Due to this upgrade, reservations cannot be made for dates past Nov 30, 2010, at this time. Reservations will resume February 1, 2011. At that time, reservations can once again be made up to 6 months in advance.

I spoke with Coyote101 (Pat) today. He spoke to them and they said they make some special permit or something for us to use Wranglers campground and get our cabins. Just not sure how it's gonna work yet.

coyotehunter_1

Thanks fellers for keeping everyone in the loop. :wink:  :highclap:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

coyote101

They are supposed to call me back in a day or two so we can work out the details. I'll update when its figured out.   

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

KySongDog

I wonder if one can just show up at the Wranglers gate and rent a cabin.   :wo:   I was thinking about going down there in December for two or three days.   

coyote101

Quote from: Semp on November 03, 2010, 08:34:21 PM
I wonder if one can just show up at the Wranglers gate and rent a cabin.     

I think so Johnny. They said it would be first come first served until the new system is up. I told them that wouldn't work well for the hunt in February because guys are planning vacation around it and travelling long distances and can't just show up "hoping" to have a place to stay.

Pat   
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

KySongDog

OK, thanks, Pat.    I figured if I struck out there I just go find a motel over in Aurora.   

I'm not 100% sure yet if I am going.